[Event] Race for the Promo!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by xXBuffa1oXx, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Hey all. I've built a maze complex underneath one of my resses. It will be open at 1pm EMC time on SMP2. I have move set to false, to keep people from getting in early, and that will be removed, and I will announce the res location to the start when we're all there.The meeting place will be /v 3473 on SMP2. From there, I will post the res location to teleport into the maze.

You might want to bring some random items for comfort. I guarantee that the whole thing can be and has been completed by one person with no items, though.

At the end is a single shop chest, and in that chest is a torch for one rupee. The first person to buy that torch will win a prize.

It's a seeeecret prize, but it IS a promo from earlier this year. Unused/unopened.

Good luck, and I hope to see you there!

-X
  2. I prefer my sanity over promos, so I think I'll pass on this one. :p

But I have to ask, does the maze open today? It's already way past 1 pm. ;)
    codygraw101 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  3. What is the date? I cannot seem to find it :/

Nonetheless, sounds like a great event!
  4. Oh no, forgot the date!!!! This sunday, 7/12/15
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  5. Same. I also have a maze.... under my res... Sounds fun!
  6. Oh, you still have sanity? How... unfortunate.

btw, I added more.
  7. Only about a day left until the maze is opened! If we can get 15 likes for the original post, I'll release info about the promo. Tell your friends!
  8. Why smp2 :( I don't want to leave my wild base.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  9. Get an Alt ;)
  10. Because all of my resses are on smp2.
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  11. Almost time! I will do my best to be there.. things are a bit crazy atm. Good luck and have fun everyone participating. X's res is a special brand of fun =P
    poofasaurus and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  12. I'm super excited. I know we didn't reach the required likes, but I'm in a generous mood.

The prize is an unopened Cupid Bundle!

With an hour to go, let's see how many people we can get there.
    Drmadfate and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  13. Im so in i beat your maze twice >:)
  14. I think I can be there! :)
  15. You beat the old one. I've done a bit more since then.
    poofasaurus likes this.
  16. Let me know how it goes and which minds are lost! Wish I could be there to observe :)
  17. Just finished! Megatockiin won, with LadyJaye just seconds behind. It was amazing.
  18. OMG, that was the hardest maze I ever done. I was in the room with 5 buttons, was I really close or not even close? It was really fun. Thanks! :D :)
    x7mx likes this.
  19. If anyone wants to run a specific room again, let me know which one and I'll release the resloc for it.
  20. There's a specific combination that unlocks it, I'm not sure how close you were to finishing. If you want to try it again, use '/v x7mx 2 finish' to teleport to it.