[EVENT] My 15th Birthday! Party here on EMC!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by mayorprofessor, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Birthday.png My 15th birthday is on the 20th of May, but Im going to celebrate it here on EMC on the 19th so that I can devote the day to celebrating with all the good people here on the Empire. So Here are the details:

Date: Sunday May 19th, 2013 (coincidentally, the same day that the Cake Display Contest judging takes place) at 1 PM Pacific Time

Events:
    • The cake display contest judging
    • Archery contest - This wil be a three round contest with prizes given out once it is over-Prize:3,000 rupees
    • Fireworks celebration
    • Drop party
    • A barbeque

The LOCATION of the party: 3255 on smp2

Donations: If you want to bring me items as birthday presents, you can. You do not HAVE to, but you can if you wish to.

Who can come: Everyone that wants to have fun! I do NOT want people to come to the party if they aren't willing to have fun.
    Electrobomb and NINJATTILA like this.
  2. Sounds like fun. Ill try and make it :)
    PS First!
  3. Sign me up. I'm assuming that the wild outpost will be on vacation when this comes around?
    EDIT: Whoops. The party is on SMP2, not SMP3.
  4. Did you read everything? it says that EVERYONE is invited, if they are willing to have fun
  5. Meh. I was just saying that as a way of stating "I'm coming".
  6. [earlybirthdaymsg]Happy 15th birthday![/earlybirthdaymsg]
  7. im coming!
  8. I am currently setting up the residence for the events.
    More news to come as the party gets closer
  9. Update: The official events have been posted! Please see the original post for details
  10. Its tomarrow! :eek:
  11. shouldnt it be now?