[Event] Monday Evening Horse Racing

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Lockdown32, Feb 13, 2015.

1. ALL RACES ARE CANCELLED
    Hello all! I have decided to start a weekly horse race using my horse track at 6692 on smp3. There are going to be 3 races. The 3 races will be: no jumps, jumps, and elimination (in the elimination race, the last person on that lap is eliminated until there is 1 racer left). The prize is 1000r, a random horse egg, and all the donations for that race. Even if you don't have a horse, you can watch from our sky viewing area or buy one from the 6591 horse shop. There are a few rules, no jumping the fences, don't go on the track during a race, and a few more which are explained at the race. We DO allow promo horses and any speed horse. Though we suggest you use a horse with good jump too. So if you want to join in, just do /v +HorseTrack on smp3 at 6:30 EMC time on Monday.
    Also, please do not tag your res with +HorseTrack, I would like for it to not get confusing as where you need to go. Thanks and I hope to see you there! :D
    TR33_FR0G likes this.
  2. ALL
    RACES

ARE

CANCELLED
  3. Mmmm, definitely going to have to miss this one, I'll be at work. Have fun all and may the best rider and horse win. ;)
  4. Valentines Day race starts in 6 1/2 hours!
  5. Less than 2 hours to go! I maybe adding a cupid's bundle as a prize.
  6. We need at least 4 racers to race! So make sure to be there!
  7. Give a shout out to Endercat52 for donating a cupid's bundle!
  8. Great race everyone and congrats to sam3984 for winning!
  9. New Rule: You may not out lap people if you are in first. You must be at least 10 blocks away. Thanks!
  10. I'll be probably joining in on Monday, is there a stable at the track so I can store my horse?
    • I hope to see you all there tomorrow!
  11. lol I really want tooooooooo...... but my lag is too bad for races *cries like a baby*
  12. I'd love to come, but I'll be at school. (it'd be tuesday 10:30am for me). If you ever change it to Friday or Saturday, I'll be sure to come :)
  13. I'll be there!
  14. Starts in 25min!
  15. I'm thinking about doing it on another day in addition to Monday. What day do you think it should be?
  16. Friday or Saturday EMC time would be great since these are weekends for me :D
  17. Maybe Friday around 4:30.
  18. 5:00 - 5:30 pm onwards is good for me :)