[EVENT] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Sazukemono, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Welcome to Mob Arena
    Hosted by: ElfinPineapple
    8:00pm EMC time

Mob Arena starts at 8:00pm EMC time and will consist of three rounds of mob killing fun!

Join: /v mobarena on Games

Round 1: Items round
    Round 2: No items round
    Round 3: Items round

This event will be a dry run to experiment with newly acquired mobs from the update and some shenanigans I hope to employ into Chaos Lair. ALL rounds will be experimental but will not involve custom maps and have limited world edit use. This is a mob focused event.

If you've been to my experimental MA rounds in the past, you know what to expect. For those who haven't, expect craziness, randomness, the occasional OP mob that sounds tamer in my head than on the ground (with the slight chance of a full round reset due to REALLY OP mob-caused massacre), and for me to fly by the seat of my pants with ideas. I make them up on the fly, and I take suggestions on the fly. So recommend away and if I can do it and it's not seemingly insane (or server killing), I'll probably do it.

I will be in discord during this event so feel free to join me there. Please note all armor, weapons and buffs are allowed in item rounds.
    MoreMoople and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. Imma win every round.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  3. I had a blast gotta do more Saz. Moar!!!
    Sazukemono likes this.
  4. Darn, missed your inaugural mobarena :/
    Sazukemono likes this.
  5. It WAS inaugural!!
    Tuqueque, SkeleTin007 and Sazukemono like this.
  6. Aww sorry Rhy. Not to worry though, there shall be moar!! :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  7. Hijacking thread :p Mob arena in just over an hour!
  8. I am so there as usual ;)
    fBuilderS likes this.