[Event] Lost Forest Maze, Event 4!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Deathtomb8953, Apr 21, 2013.

1. =====================Lost Forest Zelda Maze ===========================
    Please fully read. If you attend my event and end up upset due to one of my rule's its your fault .
    =================================================================
    Event Type: Maze
    Event Date and Time: Friday April 26nd 10pm EST
    Event Location: Smp9 Res No.18474
    Event Details:

- Mega maze covering 4 "soon to be more" residence's on SMP9
    - Oak tree trucks as doors which will change weekly as to if they work or not or change to 2-way or 1-way doors.
    - Hedge mazes made from leaves
    - Trap rooms and Teleports
    - Fake Master Sword pedestals " may contain a lesser prize , may not !"
    - Deku tree Parkour "will contain a lesser prize each week for the duration of the event and a awesome over head view of the entire " at least currently entire" lost forest maze event "
    - Completely covered maze to help prevent block gliching and or ender pearling "any one caught well be baned from all the zolara community residence's and reported
    -Also many Prizes
    - Event is either bi-weekly or monthly depending on the zolara community hours
    ======================================================================
    Prize update's
    New! prize rule!: \ If you won the main prize, you are not eligible from winning it in the following event, "Example you won event #1 main prize, you may not win #2, but come the 3rd you may again be eligible for a main prize this includes and is not limited to alt accounts also. if found loopholing this you well be banned.

1 Mini Prize per person " these are written books by me to be handed into me for rupee amount deemed by that week pot size which is always a base of 5000 rupees"
    1 Main prize per person "This counts for 2 areas currently with in the maze, 1 at the end handed out to the 1st person by myself and the 2nd being handed out either by chest or one of my members at the deku tree parkour"

This is the opening event for the Lost Forest Maze, for the people that have been following us on this build, I know you are all excited and have been exploring the maze as we built it. As of Thursday January 17th 1:00 am EST the doors for the maze close for The Shifting And shall re-open to public at the time of the start of the event.

The Shifting: A process of which we go in to the maze to change the route to the main prize by activating and deactivating doorways and teleports. Also prizes will not be hid until moments before the opening to prevent loggers for ninja loots!

========================================================================

Prizes are as follows

For each of the following events
    Main Prize!
    1x Diamond sword enchanted and renamed [Master Sword]
    1x Full set of Leather gear [dyed 1 of 3 color sets red,blue and green each week and renamed to an according zelda gear set]
    1x Random prize at my disclosure "a fun item"

The Main prize must be claimed during the time of the event by the 1st Person to reach the end !

Side Prize's:

Each event 5 books well be hidden in the maze in random spots each event, they are written by me and must be returned to me to claim the prize. [ warning if you vault this item it well become blank and null and void. I refuse to accept any books that are blank on the terms of " but I put it in the vault"]

Please note one of these might also be hidden in the Deku tree and parkour is required to obtain them

These are allowed to be turned in any time in between events, but not after that event period, as I have time stamped them.

The Great deku Tree:

That's right we did it, the deku tree is back and has some fine side adventuring for our parkour lovers:

If you can make it to the top, a nice gift might just be waiting for you there

Again this item is Replaced at the start of each event just like the other and is allowed to be claimed once during each event period

Disclaimer
    If you do not happen to find a prize there is always the next event. My team and I are not responsible for any loss of life, loss of time and/or sanity during your time in the Lost Forest. If you find your self humming Saria's Song during your stay and annoying your entire family, once again we can not be held accountable. If you find your self addicted to my maze, again sorry for that we're just that epic! We have spent many hours forming this maze and do not intent on making it any easier, in fact we intend on making it harder in the near feature. If you find yourself: lost, sitting in a corner rocking back and forth, once again I am sorry "secretly I'll be LOLING at you from behind my screen" we always offer the chance to teleport back to the start for you to get lost again and sometimes you won't have a choice, "lol".

If you found a prize and fail to claim it in the allocated time, too bad you have been given fair warning.

If you do not compete in the maze from start to finish with all fairness, you well be banned from the maze and any Zolara community properties for life [This includes and is not limited to possibilities listed as follows: Ender pearling, block glitching, and or logging out in a certain area of the maze]

If you get mad at the fact that the layout of the maze will be changing from event to event [Yes the Parkour in the Deku tree also], then don't come to our event. I'm sure someone else will be willing to take free stuff off my hands for a little time spent in something I have dove head first into creating and constantly expanding upon!

Also please note any item won Via the Lost Forest maze event can only be used one SMP9 if they are an item that has been renamed, until the vault system has been fixed this also the same as other items such as Book"written" and fire works. Again you have been warned.

Again I am in no way responsible for any thing out of the normal you may encounter in this event.

Donations?

Any one wishing to donate may do so. It will be included in the following event Prize listing. I'll be accepting any thing from Diamonds; to supply the weapons and tools being given way. Rupees well be added to the pool provided by me which as stands is 5ooo Rupees split between all prizes not all of which being pure Rupees [ so anything donated shall be added to the before listed amount allowing me to give more way!]

If you wish to donate Please start a conversation with myself stating what you would like to donate why and when. I shall reply with an "awesome," when and a mega thank you]. Please note, I'll be listing reasons why you wished to donate. Aside from your mention in the prior event listings, unless you ask me not to.

Donators will have an honorable mention in the event's details pior to the event. Listing what they donated, and why.
    heyaroo likes this.
  2. Sounds like fun! I'll probably attend.
  3. 4 hours and 27 min till the Re-opening event

Prizes are made and ready to be given out! just waiting on the count down timer !

Yeah!
  4. Holy cow forgot this was today, you will surely see me there :DDDDDDD
    Deathtomb8953 likes this.
  5. Just make sure to remind me like 30 minutes before the even please :p, Im very good at forgetting stuff.
  6. ill be advertising on each server, so aslong as you are online
  7. ill try and be there:D
  8. The event has been pushed back to 10:30 est Looking forward to peoople being there
  9. Dang it! Can't come! Good job on the arena though! Cute kid too
  10. wat lol
  11. 1. Death won the arena (mob)
    2. I can't come and I am disappointed
    3. The kid in his profile pic is cute (I'm assuming the kid is his)
  12. yes its his kid
  13. Good job on winning the first arena (mob) nickjwolfe! Hey, if you eve want to let me have the perms afterwards I would gladly accept xD
  14. Ok due to some stuff maze is delayed till 10:30 EST thats 27 min at 15 mins ill start advertising on server good luck people