[EVENT] Is called WWW Wild Wither Wrangling

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Merek_Shadower, Aug 27, 2021.

?

Warrior or Watcher?

Warrior 2 vote(s) 100.0%
Watcher 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. The WWW
    Hosted by
    Merek_Shadower

About Event

Everyone will gather in a nice quiet peaceful area in the NETHER WASTE, close (ish) to spawn. When it's time and everyone is ready, Wild Withers all around will need to be Wrangled but they are hidden... not seen... will come blasting to LIFE and reek a HOLY WAR of DESTRUCTION and DEATH upon all! You will have no idea which wall, ceiling or floor will blow a wither out of it!! There will be a central safe place we all gather for the initial explosions. WARNING! Do not venture from the safe zone when withers are starting to spawn!

DO NOT GRIEF AREA!
    It will cause the Event to fail!

Withers will be spawned simultaneously with hidden redstone and dispensers any griefing of any block can or could break the signal.... ruin the fun / surprise.

Everyone will need to be in my group to attack and the Diff will be 6.. (To give most newish players advantage) The amount of withers spawned will depend on how many wish to attend this event. Advance warning.. Min of 8 withers will be spawned!. You can join as spectator or participant in the killings. All active in helping kill withers will get a star.

This event will be held in the nether at a TBA SMP and Location.

Date

At this moment undetermined. TBD but before reset. If reset happens I may put this event on HOLD not OFF. Please comment below if you would attend this event as warrior or watcher. I'll add more withers if we have more than expected warriors.

Keep an eye on this thread if you are interested to join / watch. Many updates and info posted later. Obviously with a reset "looming" I am in a hurry to make this happen soon!

Next weekend? Sept 3rd? 4th? 5th? (Tentative)
    DrasLeona247 and Kryarias like this.