[Event Help] 9 Mil Rupee Giveaway Donations Needed {Mine the Mountian}

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mman, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Hey EMC Community,

I come to you with a favor to ask and good news. After a short hiatus to get some stuff figured out I'm finally back and working on my latest event, Mine the Mountain. This is a community wide event with so far 9 Mil. rupees worth of items that will be given away.

But here's where I need you help, so far we've hidden 1.2 Million in promos, but we've kinda run out. So we need your help. We're now accepting donations of any promos/rares you have!
    Have some extra magic eggcelent wands you can't sell? Send them our way, did you get way too many presidential pens? mail them to us! I've set up a donation chest at 14005, please pm me if you donate so I can keep track.

All donations get a shout out before the event and on the event thread.
  2. Is there an event thread?
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  3. Huge thanks to TrumanIII for the donation of 2 stacks of diamond blocks
  4. Another huge shoutout to KoolAid42 for donating a Hot hat, Avalauncher and egg wand!
  5. Big thanks to MarkM who donated almost 800k in promos!
  6. Yet another shout out, this time to Finch_rocks_1 for the bonus chest and assorted promos.
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  7. Jewel came in with some much need rupees this morning! Thanks bud!
  8. Another huge set of donations from Deathconn and ShrinkingMatt Bringing the total of all the giveaways to a staggering 9 Million Rupees with 8.9 of that in the mountain! lets keep this up!
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  9. And another couple promos from ToddV :).
    ToddV likes this.
  10. Will this event be going ahead?
  11. Still working on the build right now, but hopefully soonish
  12. Super Excited to announce the montain itself is one and we've officially crossed the 9 mil. rupee threshold
    HazardousCode likes this.
  13. Thanks to everyone who's helped so far, the mountain itself is competed, but we still need lots of help with the underground area and the floating islands, anything is appreciated!
  14. Bump, Still looking for donations, we're just above 9.5 million right now.