[EVENT] Halloween Maze Race

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by TheButterscotch, Oct 5, 2013.

?

How Many are Planning To Attend?

Poll closed Nov 5, 2013.
No, Cant Make It 1 vote(s) 6.7%
No, Dont want to go 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No, Sounds Lame, go away and get a life! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe, sounds fun 1 vote(s) 6.7%
Maybe, I'll check it out 3 vote(s) 20.0%
Maybe, I hope, many not make it 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Yes, Sounds Awesome 3 vote(s) 20.0%
Yes, I want the prize! 5 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. HALLOWEEN MAZE RACE!!!

Event Type: Game Event (Maze/Race)

Description: This will be a Halloween Maze race, Involving Mazes, Parkour, And Common sense. There will be a major prize, and the first person to reach the end will recive this prize. There are rules, and How-To-Play instructions at my residence, where the event will be hosted(More Information Below). Donations are Welcomed and Needed, Your welcome to come check it out anytime you want.

Event Time/Date: October 25, 2013 (Friday); At around 5:00pm PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time)(UTC-08:00) (GMT -0:700) If you want to know the time for where you live, ask me and I will give you the time in your location ASAP.

Event Location: SMP 9 - Res Number: 18907

Prizes: 64 redstone blocks, 8 diamond blocks + 3 Diamonds, 5 gold blocks, 64 iron blocks, 3 stacks of emeralds, 5,000r, Cat & 13 Music Disk, 128(2 stackcs) XP bottles, 2 stacks of Coal Ore Blocks, 64 Chicken Eggs, 1 Skelly Skull, Efficiency I Diamond Pickaxe (Non-Used), and 2 rotten flesh(IDK why someone put that in there). (Donation's for prizes accepted, and I promise to add them to the Prize list, and not keep it)

Donations: Please donate, I need Cobwebs, Money(rupees), Soul sand, and any other Halloween nether, or scary objects. I will also need donations for a bigger prize, (if you donate for a prize list, please inform me in-game, or Via Comment section below. At the event location, there will be 2 chest(one for prize donations, one for building donations).

BTW I would like to say thank you to MrUnknownian for everything he does for me, hes awesome!

2013-10-05_17.57.09.png
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  2. Please send the link to friends, i want this to be a thing with at least 30 people, so please tell friends.
  3. ill be there, if my laptop doesnt explode my then
  4. I'll be there...if the wilderness of Wrem does not tempt me more.
  5. Starting in about 90 mins
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  6. Ill be there :)
  7. Starting in 60 mins
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  8. about 40 mins
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  9. Thank you for playing! It was a fun event.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  10. Agreed. Congratulations on hosting such an awesome event! Also it was very well built, it reflected how much time and effort you dedicated to this build.