[Event] Grand opening of 16100 Promo Museum and 16062 Promo Shop!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 9, 2017.

?

Are you excited for a chance to win a 1r Golden Supporter Voucher??

Yes 10 vote(s) 55.6%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I've seen cheaper =P 8 vote(s) 44.4%
  1. As many of you know I have been working on two fairly large buildings that look quite similar. Well, those buildings are finally about to be opened after about a month of construction!
    As you might note in the pictures, they both have their distinct features about them. Such as one of them is made out of Diamond and the other Gold. The Diamond building will feature my brand new promo museum, (16100) and the Gold building will feature my new promo shop (16062)! I am super happy to be opening these two buildings as fast as they have been put up! Huge thanks to my friend SageCREEPER for all the help that sped up the progress of these buildings!

Now to the fun part :)! The events. I will be hosting two events due to the opening of these two new shops! (See what I did there;))

-The first event will be a medium sized drop party. By medium size, I mean over half a million rupees worth of promos being dropped!

-Following the drop party at my new museum, I will host an event, that I will be hosting a lot, with the new opening of these two new places. It will be a 1r Maze! This maze is 100% free for you to play, but you get a sweet reward at the end that only cost 1r! A huge discount from what the prize normally is! What could I possibly give you that could be worth doing a maze? How about a 1r Golden Supporter Voucher?!?! If that doesn't intrigue you enough, I will be doing a lot more of these events that will give out promos and many many more items that are rare and don't normally cost 1r!

Where to be: 16100 on smp8! (res won't have move perms until a little before the event)
    Time to be at 16100: 6pm, August 10th EMC Time! Drop party should start soon after that followed by 1r Maze!

Here are pictures of the new buildings! The events will be hosted at 16100 and below 16100.
    -16100 Promo Museum (Diamond): http://imgur.com/a/c15K5
    -16062 Promo Shop (Gold): http://imgur.com/a/fCWuj
  2. Saved for the winner of the 1r Maze event!
    ---------------------------------------------
    Congrats to Gilixnup on winning the 1r Golden Supporter Voucher!
  3. Yaa cool shop bud:)
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  4. Soooo, what day is this on? :p
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  5. why is the move off on both of the reses?
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  6. Woops. It will be tomorrow August 10th. Will add to main post!
    Currently aren't open. They will open a little before the start time of this event tomorrow.
    The_Mancub likes this.
  7. Wish I could make it for the opening but sadly I'll working..
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  8. :( Really sorry. Hopefully the new time might help.......
    This event has been moved back an hour due to irl events! The new time is 6pm EMC Time! Hope to see everyone there!
  9. so like in 1 hour and 9 minutes from this post
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  10. Yes indeed!
  11. I'll be there!
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  12. What if I don't have 1r :(

Jk cool event ill be there
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  13. Well, over half a million rupees in promos have been given out and a 1r Golden SuporterVoucher was won tonight! Thank you to everyone who made it and sorry for those who didn't. Hopefully, everyone who came was happy with the event and everything that came with it! Congrats to Gilixnup on winning the 1r Golden Supporter Voucher! Make sure you are watching my profile as more events just like this will continue to happen (next time with a harder maze:)). Once again, thanks to everyone who came, you guys made the night a blast! Make sure to check out the new Museum and Promo Shop! The official thread for those buildings will hopefully be out tomorrow!
    AncientTower likes this.
  14. Wait what I thought you said the event was at 7pm EMC time its just now 7...
    ShyguytheGamer1 likes this.
  15. Oh wait I misread it it was at 6 >.<
  16. It was at one point at 7 pm emc time but due to irl events things had to change. Extremely sorry for the confusion.
  17. Well as you might have not seen me, because I wasn't there. Lol I knew from in game that it was 6 and knew I couldn't make it.
    I do hope it was a smash it... As I see from Zions post, it most certainly was... Congrats to those who went and a clap on the back to those that got stuff.
    I look forward to the next event you do Zion.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  18. Oh okay so It did say 7pm at first. Okay no problem thanks for clearing it up.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  19. Mate everyone said it was at 6 and I read it as 7! I thought it was Mandela effect that didn't make me go to the DP. Dammit!
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  20. I feel ya, I read it as 7PM and went offline and then I lost a sense of time and didn't come on until even later, welp.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.