[Event] Gamemakers Wednesday Pot Latch

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by GamemakerVIRAL, May 15, 2018.

1. I think it's time to say goodbye, I need a very long, long break from this server. I know I have said things like this in the past. but I need to move on from this server. I have grown way too attached to it and it's time to let go. I will be moving to another server. so before this Wednesday I will clear all reses I own on this server except my main one and I will put all of my items into chest in the center of 12685 @ smp6 and on Wednesday I will set container to true. Please Feel free to take what ever you want. The rupees I have accumulated over time will stay with the account for as long as the server is existent, Since it would be best to keep those separate, in case I come back which hopefully will be enough time for me to mature entirely. love you all and enjoy.
  2. So sad you are leaving you will be missed
    SkeleTin007 and Gamemaker888 like this.
  3. I hope things go well in your break and hope you return soon once in a while :)
    Gamemaker888 likes this.
  4. As I said on your profile, goodbye! We will miss you :(
    I hope to see you return someday, you should check in every once and a while ;)
    Gamemaker888 likes this.
  5. yeah I'll check in. I won't be actively mining yet but I'll log in every once and a while to swing in and see how emc is going.
    SkeleTin007 and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Game you gotta promise me that you will join once in awhile to visit us smp6’rs cuz it’s kinda lonely
  7. dw, I promise I will.
  8. Awww, good luck :)
    Gamemaker888 likes this.
  9. I guess you are in the same boat, however if it's your decision to have everything taken... I understand. Hope to see you around