[Event] First Mining Event Since the Wastelands Reset

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CliffCraft, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Hello Everyone!!!
    Hosted by: CliffCraft and Tbird1128
    With the wastelands reset happening in a couple hours i have decided to host a mining event to happen the day after!! As the first event since the Reset
    Who: ANYONE AND EVERYONE
    WHERE: SMP7 WASTELANDS(exact location will be announced closer to start of event)
    When: 1/9/2018 9pm EMC time!

What to bring: anything that you may need for a usual mining trip. group difficulty will be lower so lower chance of mob spawning. and we will probably run into a custom mob here and there and with those we will attack as a team!
    I will have extra food and a bed ready to set spawn and have a little hut as a command base!

I know its short notice but I know this will be a black discovering the new area together

Edit: Event will change date to 1/10/18 9pm EMC time because the resest has yet to happen

Edit: BUT tonight i will still host an event itll just be mob hunting instead so get the better of the armour ready and them potions too!!! we may even kill a Dragon or 2 see you there at smp7 in the /wild at 9PM
  2. place holder for group picture
  3. Cant make it in-game on Tuesdays :/
    CliffCraft likes this.
  4. awe well next time i do one ill make sure i can do in on a not Tuesday (purposely typed that out wrong)
  5. Sounds fun! I'll be there for at least parts of it :) I love a good adventure!
    CliffCraft likes this.
  6. Date Change everyone please see edits in the OP
  7. Mob hunting!! >:] glad this is on 7, I'd hate to move all my hunting gear through the vaults. :p
  8. Moved to the 10th on calendar :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. Thank you!!!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  10. *gets an Avalauncher* Okay we have to split this 20 ways uh oh.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  11. We are starting on smp7 in just a few min so come for the mob hunting!!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  12. TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! you will need a boat to get to the spot!!! so have one ready please for the event!
  13. We're still at it, so come out and join us!! smp7 waste NE and then head west! Be sure to bring a boat ^_~*

The base is nicely set up with a bed, echest, and some community chests (and food sources, too)! Everything but you and your tools :p
    CliffCraft likes this.