[EVENT] Ethy's 5 Year Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CraftyCosmic, Mar 30, 2018.

?

When would you like this to be hosted? (EMC time)

Poll closed Apr 6, 2018.
Midnight-6 AM 1 vote(s) 9.1%
6 AM-Noon 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Noon-6 PM 6 vote(s) 54.5%
6 PM-Midnight 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Congrats! Here's to another 5 years with an awesome person around :D
    13 please ;)
    Ethy202 likes this.
  2. Congrats! Can I have 47 please:)
    Ethy202 likes this.
  3. Congrats on 5 years!:D
    28 please
    Ethy202 likes this.
  4. gg on 5 years :D
    ill take 255
  5. Bump and I think that I may have to postpone the event due to a scheduling issue... I’ll look into it and make adustments accordingly.
    Laae and luckycordel like this.
  6. Ill take 21 :p
    Ethy202 likes this.
  7. Take your time there's no hurry:D
    Laae likes this.
  8. Good 'ol 23 for me. And as lucky said, we are in no rush. 5 years on EMC only comes around once, so lets make it great!
  9. Congrats on 5 years! I'll take 187, please :)
  10. bump

I added the numbers, too! Thanks for the support!

EDIT: Just now I realised that there will be scheduling issues in pretty much everything EXCEPT the DP and me drawing the numbers on Discord, so Wednesday it is!
    Laae likes this.
  11. Horay! The drop party is a little lacking, so do you mind if l throw in some lesser value items from may vault? It won’t be dirt I swear.
  12. Congrats! :D

I won't be able to make the event (that's 3 AM for me, now I have been up late for events before but on a normal weekday this is a bit too late even for me :p), but I guess I can take a number here ;)
    24, please

Have fun everyone! :D And thank you Ethy for hosting :)
    Patr1cV and Ethy202 like this.
  13. 1 Hour and 20 minutes to the event!
  14. Thanks to all of you who came to the drop party! It was a blast, and I hope you had one, too!

I'm going to wipe the giveaway and redo it, as not enough people entered... Choose a number 1-100 please! This will close at the end of this month. Thanks!!

For those of you who chose a number from 1-100, you will stay entered! Sorry to those who got removed :(
  15. Hmmm...I suppose I'll just subtract 100. I'd like 87.