[Event] Empire Space Program: Voyage to Mars!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Feb 16, 2018.

1. this survey is pain
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. We look good in space :cool:
  3. My new friend :)

4. Maybe I'm not understanding correctly- is 5 (2 boxes) composed of one single letter in the phrase or are there two letters in the phrase? Like for example "glory" and the single "y" goes in both boxes. or a combination of two words "Glory" and "Holy"?(This is not a spoiler, use at your own risk)
    Tuqueque and SkeleTin007 like this.
  5. Did anyone else notice this?

lol

EDIT: It turns out all three say the same message besides the different codes. hmm.....
  6. The two boxes with 5 underneath them both use the same letter. Meaning that letter from the clues is used twice in the phrase.

So using your example: You would use the letter 'y' in Glory for both boxes with a 5 underneath. Any other time you use two of the same letter, you need to have both letters available. This is the only time you can use the same letter twice. Does that help/make sense?
    bennygoatgruff likes this.
  7. That cleared it up, thank you.

8. Guess who did it?
    I did it!
    Edit: apparently my name needs to be visible, but it’s not, so just send it to SageCREEPER
    cubefragment and Eviltoade like this.
  9. Solved the final phrase!! :D
  10. Yep it is a bit weird, however maybe you shouldn't put any of the codes on these threads, especially since one of them is not the easiest to find ;)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  11. I'll fix it later today :) Probably copied the book without changing to "Thruster Two"
    Thanks! Hope everyone is enjoying the event!
  12. Can I enter these weirdos along with myself? We completed it together.
  13. true, but how else could i show the difference? xD
    also both codes there are inevitably found if you do the story, just saying :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  14. Velma & MissBonnieParker

15. Giving the Captain some bunny ears!
  16. it me! hopefully the image works
    Eviltoade and SkeleTin007 like this.
  17. also i just noticed something. While unscrambling the final message, there appears to be a letter missing. you need 25 to complete the message, and there are only 24. Is this because 5 counts twice, so there fore you have 25 letters, or am i completely incorrect? I think i have it right so im going to turn in the survey but my brain was just confused.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  18. This is what happens when JD stays up until 3am.

Setup something for fun at /v +espdonate - there are a few hoppers connected to shulker boxes. Throw items into the hoppers, and occasionally during the week I will grab the shulker boxes and disperse the items inside of dispensers throughout the ESS Sazuke. The items can then be gained by finding a dispenser with items in it, then spamming the button attached to it. How often I disperse items will depend on how fast you guys donate and when I feel like doing it ;)

Pic for reference: