[EVENT] Empire Racing

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BussGIL, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Just want to say, this looks like a lot of fun. Congrats on getting such a good setup, uh, set up. ;)
  2. IGN: wisepsn
    Home Server: SMP1
    Specs of your Race Horse (only Speed and Jump are needed): 130.00% Speed, 73.02% Jump
    Are you entering for a Weekly Race or the Empire Derby? Both. :)
    BussGIL likes this.
  3. Wisepsn, A 130% speed is not suspect, I have collected horses from the wild with 129 speed. I have heard rumor of horses with speeds in the 145 range :eek: I am surprised no one has a fast horse with jump in the mid 80's because I know they are out there.;)

I am eager to see what the track looks like, because jumps or quick turns is a LOT different than flat out speed.

Thanks for the hard work in beginning these races and please let me know if any materials are needed for construction. I will let others have a chance to race before I throw my hat in the ring.

Hopefully, at some point, each server could hold races for the right to race the derby for that server. It would be cool if we got that well organized.
    BussGIL likes this.
  4. IGN: Panda_Paradise
    Specs of Race Horse: Speed: 124.42 Jump: 78.92

Are you entering for the weekly race or Empire Derby: Weekly Race

I have one question, are you able to enter for both, or can you only choose one?
    BussGIL likes this.
  5. IGN: Sweetie_Pea
    Specs of Race Horse: Speed: 106.09 Jump: 70.05
    Are you entering for the weekly race or Empire Derby: Weekly Race
    BussGIL likes this.
  6. Since I had nothing else to do, I decided to stop by at the race track at 1903, and I can only say how beautiful it was! I loved it, it was gorgeous, so signing up for these races at a race track like this will be awesome! Amazing job on the track! :D
    BussGIL and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  7. I love the horse track! It looks like a lot of hard work was put into it! In my opinion, it's the best horse track! :)
    BussGIL and Panda_Paradise like this.
  8. The max horse stat for speed is 130
  9. I was just wondering, when will the weekly races begin? I'm just really excited about these races, so I'm just wondering.
  10. Wondering, can I sign up for both Empire Derby and Weekly Races?
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  11. IGN: MENTAL_ZOMBIE
    Home Server: smp4
    Specs of your Race Horse (only Speed and Jump are needed): speed:110.1 jump:77.56
    Are you entering for a Weekly Race or the Empire Derby? Empire Derby
  12. IGN: porphos
    Home Server: smp4
    Specs of your Race Horse (only Speed and Jump are needed): 119 speed 70 jump
    View attachment 19088
    Are you entering for a Weekly Race or the Empire Derby? both

btw porphyrian is racing, im his sponsor because I cant race due to lag.
    ps he using my horse
  13. School is starting soon, and I was just wondering when these races will begin. I honestly don't know whether they did begin yet, but if I am in a race, I would like it to be on Saturday, if not Sunday, sometime on the weekend. Mostly since I won't be playing on Minecraft as much.
    BussGIL likes this.
  14. Still wondering..
    BussGIL likes this.
  15. I do apologize for not following through with this project and event. I have been very busy recently, and sadly will not be getting any less busy anytime soon. However, with all this being said...I still want to get the horse races up and running.

I've finally [almost] completed the Horse Track, except for a few bits and pieces here and there, but it is definitely ready to be used. For the first weekly race, I will be using the players who previously signed up awhile ago. The date is TBA (check back probably tomorrow for a specific date and time). If you will look under the "reserved post" that I have as the first comment of this thread, I will keep an updated list for each weekly race with contains the current week's contestants, race date/time, as well as, the winner after the race.

Once again, I apologize especially to those of you who have signed up for a race, for announcing such a big event and then not following through. In terms of the Empire Derby...it will probably have to wait until the first week of September (or until we get enough players signed up). I will probably play-it-by-year for start times and dates based on the number of players signed up for each race.

These races are only going to work if I get a big response from you, so if you want to enjoy a weekly event at no cost with great prizes, then all the support I can get is needed.
  16. Bump for the races! Everyone give him as much support as possible racing is a really fun event and he has put allot of work into it
  17. IGN:hencat13
    Server:SMP8
    specs of your race horse (only speed and jump are needed) speed 130 jump 72
    Are you entering for a Weekly Race or the Empire Derby? Derby race
  18. how do i know if i have entered
  19. IGN: MVPdrose
    Server: SMP 5
    Horse details: lm breding for it right now ill put them in when I get the right one I want!
    I'm in for the derby race!
  20. Check out the update post. I'm going to try this again and hopefully follow through this time. I do apologize to those of you who have submitted entries in the past; please feel free to re-apply. As of now, only apply for a Weekly Race...I'm still not too sure about this whole Empire Cup ordeal.
    Olaf_C likes this.