[EVENT] Empire Olympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Ok
  2. I CAN HOST THE SERVER. I'm back, and ready to roll.
  3. I thought this event was cancelled. SoulPunisher: if it is, can you have this closed. I could be wrong though.
  4. I could host it, wouldn't be that hard?
  5. I didn't cancel it :p Where did you hear that?
  6. Sorry for the double post, but for those waiting for the event...
    I just updated the OP. Read the bottom paragraph.

Also, djozane may be making an appearance, starpuncher will be announcing updates and such and me and ivonator123 will be managing stuff.
  7. I don't know - Maybe I heard that about an unrelated event. :D I know I had been really looking forward to this event; but just hadn't heard anything about it in a while
  8. The LLOlympics?
  9. 1 & 3
  10. You are banned for griefing the LLO, which is something your brother supposedly did. It has been almost a month, and because its so big, we're still repairing. However, your brother contributed to our research: A big community, with big money, and a big place, can repair their things in the wild.

Can the server be whitelisted? Me, Starpuncher, and possibly djozane (I need his confirmation, and my other friend's, legohoruswho...Who is banned from EMC for a reason I don't understand) and all of the contestants please. And, of course, you. Just incase somebody joins who isn't supposed to be there.
  11. Ivonator is getting site banned and is not allowed to host any event like this.

He is simply trying to lure our members to his server.
  12. So I guess we have to wait for Soul to make the server?
  13. Oh, okay. I have my IP port-forwarded (I think), I just need a free slot on my timetable again :)
  14. Small update: I'm having trouble with port forwarding to allow people to join my server. I'm thinking I should just make an Olympic Stadium near some big community like the LLO.
    MBA2012 is currently making the olympic stadium for the LLOlympics, i'll ask him if I can use the stadium for the EMC Olympics. However, this would make the Survival Games event un-do-able.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. I have a friend who ran a MC olympics a while ago. But if that's solved, it's easy to get a SG map, just get everyone to log off for a bit, then have the maps swapped.
  16. I know how to do that. I'm saying I may do it within EMC, in the wild.
  17. or, you could use MCedit to move the survival games map to a part of the map.
  18. oh yeah!
  19. He's banned...