[EVENT] Empire Let's Make A Deal

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ZombieSlayer010, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Hello! I'm planning to host an empire version of LMAD! HEre are the sprecifications:

Event Type: Game show interpretation

Event Description: If you do not watch LMAD here is a breif description... The Dealer (Wayne, or in this case me) will randomly pick people from the audience, in this case I will have a name drawing to ensure fairness. If I pick you, you come up to the front and I will give you several options, heres an example:
    You could take 1000 rupees, or take the single chest
    Whatever you pick you have, but if you pick a zonk then you don't get anything at all.. I'll have a fun time thinking up the zonks, ha. Any questions, ask below. Other people who have seen LMAD, don't be afraaid to help explain. I will have four rounds, five if I get enough donations

Event Time/Date: Friday, August the 17th 10:00 EMC time. Please do not ask what EMC time is. Simple open chat, look at a message and that will show you what the EMC time is. Simply convert to that.

Event Location: 4688 on SMP2, when the event is happening the res deafault teleport will be set in the LMAD room.

Prizes:
    A stack of diamonds.
    1000r
    1000r
    1000r
    10000r
    Packages - not listed yet, but will have things like mining packages, building packs, ect.
    Plenty of zonks ;) More rupee prizes to come!

Donations: Please donate if you want! I could use everything from rupees to promos, please visit 4688 or PM me on the forums if you'd like to donate. I'll give you credit for donating!
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  2. What does lmad stand for?
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  3. Let's Make A Deal
  4. Are you still doing this? It sounds like it would be fun.