[Event] EMC Fall Parkour Contest

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Sep 12, 2013.

?

What's a better date for this?

Poll closed Nov 7, 2013.
Sat., November 23 16 vote(s) 80.0%
Wed., November 27 4 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Update #3: Keep practicing the course, I'll be closing it until this Sunday until the event date on Oct. 19th! Also, the diamond prize for just winning a moto has been bumped to 20 diamonds per moto! Course is now officially done except the "event format and rules" room. Status on what will be dropped at the party: 2 music disks, 2 FJB heads, 5 Diamonds, Name Tag, and a signed book by FJB. These are cool and all, but some more stuff would be more cool!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Don't forget that the event is a week from tomorrow! A prize update as well: One of the original grand prizes, 5k, has been bumped to 7k! Please try to practice the course when you can, I've sort of taken back what I said earlier about the "no practicing until race day" part.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. For anyone who is visiting the thread for the first time, please note that the poll is wrong, the event is actually 3 days from now! Make sure you look at my signature for all of the specifics!! Last of all, who's ready to get their mad parkour skills on?!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, I will be ready to start in 30 minutes!! If you want to participate, now would be a good time to go to my res for all the info you need to know.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. The results are in everyone! The drop party will be held at res 3794 on Smp2 as well in about 30 min.
    1st: talukegord, Score of 2-1
    2nd: EquableHook624, Score of 1-2
    3rd: opticpanda11, Score of 4-3
    4th: SkyDragon8, Score of 3-4
    5th: zh88, Score of 5-6
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Hey, Jugz, I thought I would mention that I have a parkour course set up in SMP 3 (/v 6273). If you wish to have stuff like parkour, I have 4 different intertwined courses there: Diamond - hardest, regular - next hardest, easy - medium, uber lame - easiest. I hope the competition was a hit as I never seem to attract anyone for a parkour challenge.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.