[Event] Crete Outpost with benny_gamer44

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Be6Ja1min, Sep 3, 2018.

1. hi im benny_gamer44 and i welcome to invite you to the opening of my new outpost please come at /v benny_gamer44 on /smp4

gear up where going to the wilderness please come

4pm eastern we will be traveling into the waste to find a spot for a new outpost! Please join and you get to be a lasting member!
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  2. Hey there benny! Just wondering what the date of this was? :) If this was yesterday, perhaps you would want to run it again?

Basically this sounds like an adventure into the wilderness with players who want to help start an outpost! Sounds awesome :) Good luck!

(also I combined both of your threads into one)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  3. please reply soon its today
  4. thank you its at 6pm today
  5. will you be there
  6. I noticed you said /waste and not /wild I'm not sure if you know this but the /waste resets a couple times a year for fresh resources. The /wild never resets so you can set up a permanent outpost unless you wanted this event to be temp mining outpost then the /waste would be the best.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. oh ill change it to wild
    Smooshed_Potato and Eviltoade like this.
  8. hey eviltoade can you mark my event on the event calendar
  9. Sure :)
  10. thank you willl it show up in game
    and will you be there
  11. hi you said on the event in the wild i want them to meet me at my res benny_gamer44
  12. This event looks like fun. I noticed the signs at your res. I'm busy at 6 but should be back before 7. Leave me a clue and I'll catch up with your group.
    Benny_gamer44 likes this.
  13. hey eviltoade can you switch the event time to 7p
  14. hi the event is switched to 7p