[EVENT] CliffCraft’s IRL Birthday Bash!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CliffCraft, Dec 13, 2020.

?

What time would work best for you!

Poll closed Jan 3, 2021.
5pm EMC Time 2 vote(s) 20.0%
6pm EMC Time 1 vote(s) 10.0%
7pm EMC Time 1 vote(s) 10.0%
8pm EMC Time 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Any of those times 4 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. HELLO EMC!
    I want to host an event for everyone to attend!
    The event will take place Sunday February 28, 2021!
    Reason: My birthday!
    Time: 6PM EMC Time

Events: Scavenger Hunt(with prizes), little bit of trivia(with prizes), a big cake sculpture to destroy(with bonus prizes), and a special cake block (for each player)!

What time will this be? I want to know in the poll wha time works best!
    I’m thinking it’ll roughly be 1 full hour (the scavenger hunt will open on 2/21/2021, prizes for it will be given at the main event)

scavenger hunt post: coming soon
  2. Scavenger Hunt Update!! The Scavenger Hunt Maze is almost ready to be opened!!
    Info to know!!!
    1. The maze is in town so no need for food/armor (its safe).
    2. Have a piece of paper handy or a good memory on the clues cause you’ll need it for the final answer to be put into the drawing for the prizes!.
    3. There are 6 lecterns in the maze with various clues to help you find the answer to get in the drawing for the 3 prizes for the maze!

Prizes!!
    1. Diamond Voucher, my head, and Special Signature
    2. Gold Voucher, my head, and Special Signature
    3. Iron Voucher, my head, and Special Signature
    (every player that completes the maze and sends me the word in a Forum DM will go into the prize pool.(no alts please))
    The First person to complete it the day it opens will get a bonus prize!!
    Maze opens 7pm EMC time 2/3/21! You have until 2/27/21 to complete the maze and get into the pool the 3 prizes will be announced during the event!

to DM the answer to the clues

_ _ _ _ _ _
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  3. Winners post here
  4. oh cool :D i think this is the one i participated in last year (i was rainbowify), will def try to make it
    CliffCraft likes this.
  5. builds are coming along!! The cake is built and can be seen on 15301 and the scavenger hunt/maze is under works too!! I know this is still 2 ish months out but time flies when you're having fun on EMC!
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  6. bump poll closes on the 3rd!!
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  7. Scavenger Hunt Update!! The Scavenger Hunt Maze is almost ready to be opened!!
    Info to know!!!
    1. The maze is in town so no need for food/armor (its safe).
    2. Have a piece of paper handy or a good memory on the clues cause you’ll need it for the final answer to be put into the drawing for the prizes!.
    3. There are 6 lecterns in the maze with various clues to help you find the answer to get in the drawing for the 3 prizes for the maze!

Prizes!!
    1. Diamond Voucher, my head, and Special Signature
    2. Gold Voucher, my head, and Special Signature
    3. Iron Voucher, my head, and Special Signature
    (every player that completes the maze and sends me the word in a Forum DM will go into the prize pool.(no alts please))
    The First person to complete it the day it opens will get a bonus prize!!
    Maze opens 7pm EMC time 2/3/21! You have until 2/27/21 to complete the maze and get into the pool the 3 prizes will be announced during the event!
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  8. Official Start time is 2/28/2021 at 6PM EMC time!
  9. Starting in 20 min the Maze Hunt see post #2 at /v 15451 first to complete gets a bonus prize!!!!!
  10. Bumping Event is in 2 Weeks!!!!
    Tbird1128 and OriginalScuf like this.
  11. Less than a week to complete the Maze to get in the random drawing for some sweet prizes!! Remember once you have found all the clues send me a DM of the code word.

_ _ _ _ _ _
    1 2 3 4 5 6
  12. Bump bump bump
  13. Last day to complete the Scavenger Hunt Maze to get in the prize pool!!! Event Starts tomorrow 6PM EMC time! Lots of Prizes and goodies await!!!
  14. Extending the submissions for the scavenger maze until 5pm EMC time. So far I have only 6 people who have completed it so chances of getting one of the 3 prizes is high!
    sonicol likes this.