[EVENT] Christmas Chest Hunt

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Ruff415, Dec 10, 2017.

1. I am excited to announce my first Public event on EMC!

*What is it? It's a holiday-themed scavenger hunt full of hidden chests that contain plenty of goodies!

*When is it? This will occur on Friday, Dec. 22nd**

*Where is it?/v 4328 on SMP2 The event have been moved to /v 3081 on SMP2 (res have move flag off until the event starts as chests have been placed)

*When is it? The time will be at 3:30pm EMC time.**

*Who is hosting? Ruff415 and MegHouse as a Co-host.

Additional Details:

After the event there will be parkour at res /v 3025 on SMP2 , there will be 1st 2nd and 3rd place prizes. Again, the move flag is off so you will go into the parkour blind when it starts.

*If you would like to make a donation to the help fill the chests a donation chest is set up at /v 4328 behind where you spawn.

**(If things occur and I have to move/postpone I will let you know asap.)
    LordessLevy, LadyJaye and khixan like this.
  2. I'm going to have to move the event to Friday the 22nd, Sorry for any inconvenience.
  3. After discussion with my co host, we have decided to host is at her res (address in original post)
    We will also have parkour after now at her 4th res (again address in original post)
    Edited the address to put donations it was the wrong address originally
  4. Bump-a-roo
  5. Might be late, but will try to come.
    Ruff415 likes this.
  6. Oooooo... Sounds fun! :)
    Ruff415 likes this.
  7. Sounds so cool, bummer I can't make it :/
    I'll be in a car driving to another state right when I get out of school tomorrow (half day so around 12PM) and Idk if I'll make it in time ;;