[Event] Chest Hunt

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by mrmattheweli, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aight...I just had a sneak preview of the 'hunt' area, and I gotta say, I"M AMAZED!!!
    For those of you that did the EMC chest hunt for 400k members...this is BIGGER!!
    It's got multiple biome themed areas, and some amazing prizes.

I'm gonna get them to change the headliner with the new date...cause that's kind of confusing. But this is setting up to as big, or bigger, than an EMC event. And the work that they've put into it puts my projects to shame.
    Czarina_Julie and Omegian04 like this.
  2. But here's it at???
  3. On sunday at /v 10813 (smp5)
  4. Some things changed to make clearer!
  5. Tomorrow at 3pm EMC! Any last questions?
  6. Are you excited? :p
  7. Yes but stress atm trying to finish last minute touches
  8. OK Folks, today is the day and I hope everyone has fun!

I have a few announcements and some basic rules we need to follow:
    • Please remember that there are other players on SMP5 that are not attending the hunt and have no interest in hearing us chat. So please use residence chat ( /c r ) during the hunt so we don't disturb others.
    • The prize books are first come first served.
    • Prizes will either be in a chest that has an [Access] Everyone sign over or under it Or in a dispenser that is activated by a button.
    • There is only one prize at each hiding spot. The prize is a book that you'll need to redeem at the redemption counter at the jungle residence for the actual prize. The only exception to this are the 10k, 5k, 3k, 1k, and 500 rupees prizes where the books must be mailed back to Czarina_Julie and payment will be made directly to your account.
    • Prize chests on my store residence (10814) are all in chests with an [Access] Everyone sign above it or below it. There are no prizes in any of my store (buy or sell) chests. Of course if you like to sell me an item or purchase one one from me, go ahead and click the chest. :)
    • Potions may be use on any of the 3 residences that hunt is taking place. HINT Actually you'll probably want at least a night vision potion.
    • As prizes are found and or redeemed, I'll attempt to announce the prize redeemed on all 3 residence chats.
    Remember to look behind doors, under things and have fun!
    WayneKramer likes this.
  9. Well it's been a popular event so far. SMP5 has been full since the hunt was announced server wide.
    Don't worry...there's hundreds of prizes. So keep trying!!!
  10. Aw man. All of the free slots are full :/
  11. Keep trying. They purposely set it up for more than one round of hunts.
    And they have a TON of prizes!
  12. aww did I miss it? I was really busy today :\
  13. This event is now CLOSED. Thanks for coming!

Please watch for out next hunt in May 2016. Hope you all had fun!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.