[EVENT] A Mystery ... Where Did the Staff Go?

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by KatydidBuild, Feb 11, 2019.

1. (this is the fictional storyline for my Event mystery - all staff are alive and accounted for, i think)

[EVENT] A Mystery ... Where Did the Staff Go?

A special staff celebration had been planned for Valentines Day. Most of the staff was logging in to EMC at the exact same time for the special announcement.

But something happened...

Mysteriously, staff have all disappeared... only to be found, transfigured into EMC items.

Who could have done this dastardly deed ?!? Why did this happen? All currently known information has been compiled into an Exhibit on smp7 /v +katy2

The Exhibit will open to the public on Feb 13, 2019 at 11:30pm EMC time.

Did staff disappear because :
    • inadvertant side effect of 1.13.2 testing?
    • aliens?
    • did the matter stream slip on a warp coil?
    • because the moon is not in Aquarius?
    • the President did it?
    • someone forgot to pay the server bill ?
    • #JDBrokeIt ?
    • someone tried to remove pineapple from their pizza menu ? (unheard of - because that would alter the universe as we know it)
    • Smp8 finally got their deepest, darkest wish and took over server controls?
    • global warming?
    • storm troopers finally got their Depth Star operational?
    After visiting the Exhibit on smp7 /v +katy2
    You May submit your best answer below:
  2. WOOOOT, yasss this is gonna be so fun! can't wait
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  3. Heres what I came up with:
    I took the first letter of each object the staff turned into. That gave me the letters slrclcgcsfsgpglopcelcrvybs, from that I used a word generator from letters. The largest word I received back was procrypsis. Procrypsis is a "a pattern or shade of coloring in insects that is adapted to concealing the insects from their natural enemies : protective coloration in insects". This leads me to believe that each staff member was confronted with some sort of natural enemy, making each staff member change their coloring to conceal themselves. What this enemy may be I'm not sure, herobrine may be one guess but I don't know. They could also be scared of love, being alone, or eating too much chocolate on valentines day.
    If anyone has any other guesses I would love to talk more.
  4. heh "aliens"= martians :D
  5. OP Villagers take over EMC
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  6. What are you talking about? I did it! It's pretty much fact at this point that I plan on taking over EMC *evil laugh* *cough cough*
    Starsphere and KatydidBuild like this.
  7. I will be a *witness* for this horrific case.
    KatydidBuild and Gaming_Comander like this.
  8. RainbowChin 'accidentally' broke a circuit board in the server irl.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  9. This Exhibit will be closed and demolished within the next 24 hours.
    This is your final chance to view it.
  10. Im so sorry. The answers above are all clearly incorrect.

The answer is right here. Katy did it... turned all the staff onto objects... and is now going to demolish them... even gave the admission in the thread.

Believe it.. or not.
    KatydidBuild likes this.