[EVENT] 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CoryLovesYou, Aug 3, 2015.

1. No, the prices have not dropped that far, but that is how much you will be getting them for.

How?

There is a chest on top of a building, somewhere on EMC. Once you get to the top of the building, the diamonds are all yours. Too good to be true right? (More details to be revealed)

When?

Each day a detail of where, when, and how will be revealed on this thread. For now, all I will tell you is it will be before next monday.

Where?

One of my residences, you will not be able to find it yet as it is way above ground.

BONUS

For each 20 minutes a player does not reach the top, 2 extra diamonds are added to the chest.

Only registered members will be allowed on the residence on the day of the reveal, post the followin below to make sure you can participate!

georgeashington likes this.
  2. POST: I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!
  3. I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!
  4. I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees
  5. POST: I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!
  6. POST: I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!

7. I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!
  8. POST: I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!
  9. POST: I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!
  10. BONUS added!
  11. POST: I want 64 diamonds for 64 Rupees!
  12. I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!
  13. I want 64 diamonds for 64 rupees

This sounds interesting :D
    Unless you mean its parkour... I can't do that and it is intensely frustrating XD
  14. I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!

I want to do this, but I will inevitably forget about it :p I have the worst memory! Who knows, maybe I'll remember and fail to find it xD
  15. 8/4/2015 Details:

The event will be on SMP3. The event will be on Monday 8/10/2015 and continue until someone claims the prize.
  16. I want 64 diamonds for 64 rupees! :)

A very interesting and unique event, Ncc. :) You seem to be doing tonnes of giveaways in the last few days.
    Kytula likes this.
  17. Thanks for this cra-zy giveaway! I don't have the need to participate, because I have some diamonds back at my residence. I don't want to be too greedy. ;) I am already in the supporter giveaway, so I will save some 64 diamonds for someone else.
  18. I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees!
    This event seems fun :D
  19. I want 64 Diamonds for 64 Rupees
    Sounds like fun! :D