[EVENT] 15th Birthday Firework Show

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hash98, Jul 22, 2013.

?

Birthday Preference???

Happy Birthday 3 vote(s) 60.0%
Happy B-Day!!! 2 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. Hey guys, yes it is my fifteenth birthday!!!!!! I am going to say some comments on my birthday,
    and then say some things about the huge firework party tonight. Feel free to skip anyone of them if you don't have much time or can't read that well.(Like if your from a foreign country)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I'm fifteen. I can't believe it. Time flew by way too fast. It feels like I was in seventh grade first joining the empire yesterday. But then you look back and realize that you have been on a long time because of all the amazing events that I have seen. I would like to say thank you to all the people that have wished me a happy birthday. It does mean something. Also it is Alex Trebeks birthday and Selena Gomez's birthday. Those are just some famous people. I was one day off being born on Alexander The Great's birthday...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [EVENT] Massive Firework Show
    Time: Somewhere around 10:30-11:00 p.m. US Eastern.
    Where: Smp-1, 1075...step on the "Firework Show" telepad.

Why: It is my fifteenth birthday!!!
    Sorry for such a pitiful thread starter. I don't have time to write much.
    Oh, and this will be the last firework show using this stage, we are taking it down and preparing for a huge build. Hopefully, and most likely, it will be brought back.
    fireshadow52 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Also, after the firework show there will be a drop party, be sure not to miss that!!!
  3. And it's also fraction pi day.... 22/7
  4. Cool I doubt ill make it thought I'm on Est and that's pretty late maybe though
    Hash98 likes this.
  5. I won't be able to make it but I'll tell you today is (supposed to be) England's royal baby's birth :)

So if that does turn out to be true, you'll have the same birthday as a future prince/king as well :p
    Hash98 likes this.
  6. I am banned. I will not be able to make it.:(
  7. Go figure.