Establishing base on Gouda Islands [ESTABLISHED]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Yamanqui, Dec 9, 2013.

1. In reaction to this:

I would like to register my islands as a wild base, they are on smp7, they are full of locked chests on my name, any can be considered the center, even if the base consists of 2 islands quite apart, and so the geometric center would be a point in the ocean between the 2.
    As for the "start of the base", I really can't remember exactly when I started that base, more than 6 months ago for sure, but perhaps a lot longer.
    Also, I don't know if this qualifies, but I would also like to include into the "base" the nether path that takes to it, since that it also quite a bit of work.
    samsimx likes this.
  2. Location confirmed, a record has been made of your claim to that piece of land. :)
    Although the islands are a reasonable distance apart, they are still connected to each other and considered a single outpost.
    In regards to the Nether component of your base, we haven't established the full rules regarding this yet, but you will certainly be able to protect it once official land claim ability has been implemented.
    Would you like this thread open or locked? :)
  3. Thank you very much. Unless there is an official reason to lock the thread I don't mind leaving it open, even if I doubt anyone would comment on it.