[Established] - SunActual

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by SunActual, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Staff Note and Edit: Transferred to SunPsy

I am requesting a land claim for my outpost.
    The land I am requesting is on smp2 and I have a locked chest at my center point.
    Please message me if you have any questions or need the coordinates.

P.S. - To avoid any confusion, the small build where my chest is located is my build.

Thank you - SunActual
  2. Congrats, you're Established.
  3. Amazing news, Thank you.
  4. Is there a way to see exactly how much land I have or do I just try and count blocks?
    • The claimant has build rights/control over 1500 blocks in each direction (from the center claim chest). Bases must be 3000 blocks from each other, giving each base a 1500 block buffer to expand into.
  5. Hello, I am sorry to keep bothering you about my established land but after looking around and laying stuff out I found a better center point that is going to work better for my outpost in the long run. Would you be able to adjust the coordinates to the new locked chest?

This is not a major adjustment and it is still in the same general area just slightly more to the east.
    I deleted the old locked chest and placed a new one where the final center point will be.

Again, I am sorry to bring this up again and making more work for you. If this is something you cannot do I understand.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you - SunActual.
  6. The hundred block change is fine, done deal...
  7. Thank you, I appreciate that.