(Established) Stranger's Paradise

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by AnHonestStranger, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Hello, I'd like to make a claim for an outpost on smp1, with me as the owner. I plan to call it Stranger's Paradise. In terms of my plans, I'm focusing more on utility, but I also plan to add some buildings and decor.

If you would like, I wouldn't mind putting more thought into this, but as of current, the main rule is to be a decent person. I also have a locked chest at the location where I desire it to be. I'm not picky on where the central location is, so I don't mind it where it is. Thanks for reading and considering the claim. If theres anything I forgot or am missing, feel free to address it.

-AnHonestStranger
  2. Going to be denying this claim as there is a player built rail system within 3k blocks of your claim. Remember you need to be 3,000 blocks from any player build and 5,000 blocks from any EMC spawn.
  3. Thank for for the quick response! I didn't realize there was a player built road right near where I was. I found a new location for the outpost, it'll be where the locked chest is. Also, sorry if I took a while to respond, it was because I had to find another dungeon, which took a while. If theres anything I'm forgetting, feel free to notify me, and thanks for reading and checking. Also, if you prefer for me to make another post for the claim, feel free to ask.

-AnHonestStranger
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. No need to make a new thread for the claim. The new spot has been looked at and your good to go. Congrats, you're Established.
  5. Thanks! I appreciate the quick response once again. Have a good one
    AncientTower likes this.