[Established] Shukatti_

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by cubefragment, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Outpost Name: Shukatti_

Where: Smp7

Owner: Shukatti_

There is a locked chest. Has both my name and Shukatti_ name on the sign.

I am making this claim on behave of Shukatti_
    Baradar67 likes this.
  2. Yeaaa shukatti nice bud will come to visit again soon
  3. The first one he was going for was found before we got there, so I went on ahead and got a new map and find him one, I read the map at my mansion claim. I hope it will make his day when I get to talk to him again.:)
  4. It appears this is in regards to the woodland mansion at <redacted> that I took over and placed a sign and 2 locked chests on the night before you showed up. I would implore the mods to look at the time I placed the sign on the front of the mansion claiming it and reject this request, and instead place the claim in my name. Coming here to claim this mansion was how I happened to find this thread in the first place and found it suspicious considering when I logged on your locked chest was here.
  5. RogueRevan , this claim is not at the mansion you have locked chest at, this one is at a completely different loc on the map.

Shukatti_ and I were heading towards the one you are at, at the same time you were I guess. The map was reveiled we we started heading out that way today. Disregard any thing that was placed there by Shukatti_ as he had to log.

Sorry for any misunderstanding, but before I could talk to Shukatti_ he logged. You do not have to worry about anything that was placed.

Sorry for any inconviance this has caused you.
  6. I'm so sorry. This was my fault for making early assumptions. I humbly apologize for getting worked up and sincerely hope this does not affect any relationship we may have in the future. I was simply worried when I saw the chest and the claim thread. Again my sincerest apologies for making faulty assumptions.
  7. RogueRevan, like I said in-game , do not worry about it,. I was all parties involved at fault. :)
  8. I hope this in no way affects the locked chests I am about to place in close proximity to your claim and will respect your Mother completely even when she places a bed within the boundaries of my claim which is in the basement of your woodland mansion. Your Mother's map will be fully revealed to me once my claim is established, but once I log in she will be completely satisfied.

P.S. RogueRevan your avatar is totally freaking me out and none of this post is to be taken seriously.
  9. Established. Let me know if you want the thread cleaned up (I can delete all the previous comments).
  10. Awww, where's your sense of humor man?