[Established] Seafolk settlement

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by owenfsowenfs, Mar 5, 2018.

1. I wish to make my settlement an established outpost. I believe I have met the requirements. And if staff want to know where my little settlement is. I will try and give them the link to where the building is on the live map. I have private chests with a farm and some sheep. And I also believe I am 5000 blocks away from any established outposts AND spawn. and 3000 blocks away from buildings (Besides villages but those are natural and made from map generation).I also have a chest at the start of the place. I would like to make my little settlement an established outpost because I want to be protected while being able to build and plan stuff inside the area. I would also like to establish it because it will allow me to make a set of rules people will have to follow once inside the radius/area. I am expanding and the outpost is in SMP2. And it is in the ocean. I hope I can get this approved. :)
  2. I will be checking this out for you. We've already chatted in game so I won't need the cords from you.
  3. Congratz on your new outpost Owen! =D
  4. Thanks crystaldragon for making my outpost established. But the only problem now is my friend thinks this server is too hard due to creepers and stuff. He got killed. And he swam a long way.