[Established] New Out Post request

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mizzme, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Frontier establish request
    I would like to claim this parcel of land and name it Mizzme's mesa on smp6 in the wilderness Frontier
  2. Add the word [Claim] to title, it will help. Are you 3000+ from anything and 5000+ from an EMC outpost?
  3. If it is where I think it is, Mizz is far enough out. Think the closest person is Herc3920 (sp?).

Sometimes the mods get bogged down and miss a post. Try sending a pm to one of the mods in charge of this. Is what I did and it was resolved in about 10 minutes.
  4. Mizzme is my better half please give her what ever she needs to get this done please (I don't want to go live in the dog house we don't have a dog and it is only 18% above zero out there.
    just_five_fun and kevmeup like this.
  5. Have you added a locked chest?
  6. I am sorry. After review I have found that you are within 3k of another previously established base. You will need to move about 400 blocks to the south. If you do that please send me a PM via the forums and I will verify and establish this base.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  7. i am friends with mizzme can you allow her outpost i understand she is 400 blocks in side my area and i do not have a problem with that
  8. This outpost is now established. Do you want the thread open or closed?
  9. You can close it and thank you Mr socks