[Established] Kingdom of Jemisha

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Merek_Shadower, Mar 4, 2022.

1. We are looking to get a claim established in a tight area on SMP 2. I am very familiar with the requirements and spent some time trying to make sure there are no other player builds nearby. It is in a tight area, meaning I have seen other player builds but they are outside of the 3k radius of our locked chest.

The Kingdom of Jemisha is owned and operated by Littlebunnyblu and I, Merek, am the Co-Owner who is doing all the work it takes to make sure we can establish this kingdom and keep it secure. Please Message Merek for the exact coords to have a look for yourself. You will find villages nearby but there is no indication of players building in them.

On behalf of our Kingdom we thank you for your time looking into this. We look forward to your response. Please look for Bunny's comments on updates to this Kingdom and how she wants to Rule!
    Littlebunnyblu and DrasLeona247 like this.
  2. Im excited to be The Co-owner to The Kingdome of Jemisha. As for what we know right now, This quaint little island Kingdom is still under construction but will be a Beautiful fantasy oasis for our dearest friends to come and relax from the hard work in the mines and fighting the cruel piglins and Ghasts in the fiery nether.
  3. Coming to review the potential new Kingdom :)
  4. sending you a pm
  5. And the Kingdom has been founded! Please let me know if you would like this thread closed :)
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  6. Leave it open for now please. Thank you so much!