[Established] Croatoan Falls (SMP8)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by MisterNotNice, Mar 10, 2021.

1. We hope this missive finds you in good health. We have much news and mystery to report on the expedition that you funded to these faraway lands.

After months at sea and after traveling several leagues across barren badlands, we discovered a cornucopia of wildlife, resources and rich farmland in this new world. We were astounded at our good fortune and believed we were the first humans to ever set foot upon this virgin territory… we were woefully mistaken.

Our party came across a small settlement at the entrance to a great valley, rife with many waterfalls and…doubt me if you will, falls of fire. Our collective breaths were ripped from our lungs as we took in the majestic beauty of the scene. That was until we laid eyes upon the devastation of the settlement.

The streets, in truth they were no more than cobble paths, were laid out in an orderly fashion but the houses were obvious former shadows of themselves. The walls and roofs of these abodes had obviously been damaged and not repaired for many years. And while they were composed of materials both foreign and crude to our party the architecture was quite familiar to us.

These structures had very clearly been designed and envisioned as mirrors of structures from our native lands.

As we investigated further, our party discovered tools and implements crafted in such a way that we could not determine its origin being anything other than from our homeland. Picks, shovels and even swords were unearthed in rotted chests buried in the rubble of tumbledown buildings that clearly bore the marks of craftsmen we were all familiar with from outfitting our own expedition.

Whilst contemplating this most mysterious conundrum I heard calls from afar for me to make haste to the center of town. There I found a large tree and upon that tree my companions drew my attention to a sign that had a single word carved into it.

Croatoan

None of us know the meaning of the word but it is written in our homelands style of writing so it could only be peoples from our own land that had placed it there.

The expedition has come to the conclusion that there is a deeper mystery to be solved here and therefore request your permission to construct an outpost here in these faraway lands so that we might investigate it further.

And we will name this outpost, in honor of its original founders and the beautiful landscapes we found, “Croatoan Falls”.
  2. I will look into this for you soon. :)
  3. Hey'ya Moopies and MisterNotNice, I went ahead and scouted the area for the Croatoan Falls outpost since I had the time and I know Mooples is a very busy frog.

I would like to congratulate you, MisterNotNice, on your new established outpost. Enjoy! =D
    MissBonnieParker and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Thanks Mods both of you thanks a ton :) Gratz MisterNotNice/HeyitsmeJC/Shell8ug on your new Outpost!
    MoreMoople and crystaldragon13 like this.
  5. This is to confirm that the owners of this outpost shall hence forth be MisterNotNice, HeyitsmeJC and Shell8ug.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  6. Thanks MisterNotNice.. so noted. ;)

Hope y'all have a wonderful time! :D