[Established] CLAIMING an OutPost Pandora's Rift

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Zomberina, Jul 18, 2021.

1. I found three threads on how-to all directing to each other, so I hope this is the correct place to put in my request.

Am establishing Pandora's Rift . That will mark the center of my territory. This is in the frontier server of SMP3.

Locked chest is now placed.

Did I miss anything? I can't find the "Wilderness Frontier forums"??
    • The base must be at least 5,000 blocks away from all EMC Frontier Outposts
    • Land must not be within 3,000 blocks of any other groups visually established base (doesn't necessarily have to be officially Established). (Unless the other leader gives you approval, and it must be wrote on your thread)
    • Must create a thread on the Wilderness Frontier forums establishing the start of the base so that we can have a record of the start of the base and who is the established owner. The thread only needs to include the name of the base and what server it's on, but not location. Any other info you wish to include is up to you. I suggest that you add '[Claim]' to the title.
    • A lock chest with the owner’s name must be placed near the center/start of the base. It doesn’t have to be visible, just there somewhere.
  2. You're in the right place :)
    Unless you want this to be public, please remove the coordinates from your post!
  3. Hiya Zomberina,
    Nice to see you have returned! WB,

Will take a look at your location today 0/

Sending you a PM
    Zomberina likes this.