[Established], Base Name: Jungle Boogie Resort, Server: SMP5, Player Name: Coach_Craig

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Coach_Craig, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Please create my base/outpost. I've searched a good bit for it. I've placed a lock chest too with a portal to the nether only a few blocks away. Do I need to list the coords?
  2. No need to list the cords. Someone will look into this and let you know when they have
  3. No need for coords, they can see your locked chest
  4. sorry for the questions but but is there a post that explains stuff like .... how big the outpost will be, How to add people/set permissions, can we teleport ..... and so on
  5. There is not.
    Since you must be 3000 from another base, you generally have about 1500 in each direction to use without overlapping with someone.
    Permissions and teleports have not yet been added. This request gives you political protection, so you can decide who builds and get staff involved if needed. Secrecy is currently your main form of protection, but they will be adding land claiming soon and wild protections.