[Established] 90k club, SMP5

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by TransitBiker, Mar 5, 2018.

1. I wish to establish an outpost on smp5 that resides around the -90,000 block distance. The name will be "90k club" because anyone who gets to the central base area will be allowed to build their own little clubhouse nearby. Nothing is near this area, there are no player built structures anywhere near it aside from a cobble bridge that i believe was put there by staff, and that's at least 4000 blocks away if not more!

- Andy
  2. Howdy Andy,

Could you please pm me the cords of your locked chest and I'll get to it as soon as i can.
    Thanks! and good luck. =D
    HaastregtLover77 likes this.
  3. Congratz on your new outpost! :D
    HaastregtLover77 likes this.
  4. Wooo! Now to establish the 4 other outposts which were created on the way to 90k! :D :D :D

- Andy
  5. Do you have coordinates so people can visit?
  6. I am taking a break from minecraft for a bit. The game is supposed to be fun, but lately it's been a bit stressful, and that isn't good. When i return, i will be creating a summary of rules/guidelines and a framework of roles members can pick at the outpost. Thank you to all the players that have been so kind and generous these last months, it really was very much helpful and appreciated. Hope to be back soon...

- Andy
    fBuilderS likes this.