Endertopia Train now that you guys have access to endertopia.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by schanaman10, Sep 4, 2014.

?

How do you like this train

I love it!!! 2 vote(s) 33.3%
I will use it if needed 3 vote(s) 50.0%
I like the idea but don't need it. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Ok because you guys now have access to /v endertopia on the server utopia i figured i would post this in here also as i just remembered about that here is the direct copy of what i posted in the supporter forums.

1. there is now a endertopia train running to the old endertopia all you have to do is do /v endertopia die then head strait left drop down the hole and you are at the train with a junction to another xp farm much more efficient and then one heading to a public iron farm heading right past the old endertopia place.

2. This has cut the travel time from a long walk to just a few min afk and costed me 10k to build so I ask that you please do not greif it as it is a great tool for many people free to use. if needed i will get staff involved to reverse the greifing leading to your ban. Best of luck and have fun :)
  2. I use another enderman farm, but thanks for this! I will probally show a couple friends this when I find new ones :p.
  3. I've been trying to get to this for ages! I'm probably being a big noob, but how do I access my vault to get my gear before heading in? I seem to be stuck at the Ender farm now and cant do /spawn or /town, I'm very confused! :)
  4. Lol. When I was a supporter I found this by accident and never went back to the newer farm XD