End Portal scavenger hunt!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by CanadianComander, Apr 18, 2012.

?

Would anyone be intrested in more scavenger hunts on server #4?

Yes 2 vote(s) 66.7%
No 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. I have found a End Portal on server #4, but I am not telling where it is! I want you to find it. Under the stairs leading to the portal I have left a small fortune in a little chest. I also left a sign in the chest. Make a sreen shot of your newly locked chest, and then I will post the coordinates so everyone else can make there way to the end. Good Luck!

2012-04-18_17.19.10.png

North of the spawn point past the great bridge, one will find two griefed homes. Going non-easterly past the fishing hole, in the dense forest there will be three naked trees guarding a hut. Following the hut's hole you will find the abandon stronghold near to that spot there will be the portal.
  2. i found strong hold on server 4 but must be roung 1 no chest around it
  3. I just made the chest with treasure. Also, there should be a sign in the portal room that has my alias on it.
  4. awww i already jumped in lol
  5. Also, I almost forgot. I was not the first person to find the portal, and I do not know who they are. So this might be a timed scavenger hunt.
  6. I followed your clues but i really couldn't find it, do you have a clearer description or another clue?
  7. if its same 1 as i went to its actuly east not north
  8. 2012-04-18_17.30.29.png

No, I do not want to make the clues any clearer for the scavenger hunt, but I will give you an image of one of the griefed houses.
  9. The Treasurer has been found! Congratulations to who ever found it. The End Portal is at location -460,-618.