Enchanted Items/books Supplier Needed

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Birosquinha1, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Hi everyone.

A while ago I created a mall to sell items that I had in excess and didn't need, specially enchanted armor and tools (I hunt a lot so I get a lot of exp). At first I was able to handle it very easily but now I'm struggling to keep up with the demand, so I need some help.

I need people who can supply me with enchanted items for my store (armor, swords and pickaxes). I expect to need somewhere between 10 and 20 items a week, all with level 30 standard enchantments (no god items or use of books). I plan on making purchases on demand, but I didn't think everything through yet. Message me if you're interested, minding that my goal here is to make a profit from sales.

One more thing. As my book sales are really high I'm thinking about bulk buying them until I get my villager trading area done. I already buy them from people at a low price, but maybe I can increase my profit margin a bit by buying them in SC or DC quantities ;). Again, message me if you're interested or know someone who might be.
  2. Check out 1547 for all that you need
    Birosquinha likes this.
  3. Sorry to say that, but your store sells enchanted stuff for thrice as much as I do. I can't buy there, I like my rupees :(.
    Still, a very nice shop!
    DanialBuchinger likes this.