Empire Vault Suggestion

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by bluebl1, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I think there should be the command "/view vault" so you can see what's in it, but you can't put in or take out anything that's in it. This might be hard, not sure. It'd be helpful to know what's in my vault without paying for it.
    theenigmaparadox likes this.
  2. Nice, I need to see if this possible :)
  3. I'd like to see a grace period for the vault, say like a minute or so. Sometimes you have to do a three way transfer from the vault to yourself to a chest just because you have so much to transfer. If you are alone in your residence you can throw everything on the ground but when things are busy, its a bit dicier.
    theenigmaparadox likes this.
  4. Well if you make a transaction, then you probably should get charged... I can't think of a time where I needed to vault and couldn't throw things on the ground to do a full large chest full of items at a time... It might be hard to have a grace period that isn't able to be abused... I'll leave that to the admins to figure out.

JustinGuy: One other potential is that you purchase it, but it doesn't actually charge you until you deposit or withdraw something... Whichever way is easier to implement. The way I just said might be harder because you have to account for things such as shift click... If you really can't do either way then maybe have it just message you what you have?