Empire Times (read this!!!)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by rock00888, Dec 2, 2012.

?

Name?

Poll closed Dec 9, 2012.
Empire Times 13 vote(s) 59.1%
The Empire Gazzette 1 vote(s) 4.5%
The Empire Post 5 vote(s) 22.7%
The Newspaper (dunh dunh dunh) 3 vote(s) 13.6%
  1. Order your Empire Times newspaper now! I have finished collecting, writing and some printing of the Empire Times newspaper. This newspaper has taken a while to make, but will be a great buy. It only costs 27r on any server. It is 17 pages long. To order one contact me in game (I'm on smp6 most of the time) or on the forums. To order you may also send me 27r just out of the blue, or buy the dirt that costs 27r at my shop, then set up a chest that only I (rock00888, two zeros, three eights) can access. Order yours today. It comes out on December 9th. Orders will close on wednesday!!!
    zulu9 likes this.
  2. so do we get one of these daily or just once?
  3. the 27r is for 1
    zulu9 likes this.
  4. I will be sure to stop by on Wednesday.
  5. I'll buy one :)
  6. I will send over the rupees next time I am on. I will set the chest up on smp1 1800.
  7. Do you only deliver to town or also to the wild?
    Maybe some members of the LLO would like to have a newspaper delivered. Of course price could be higher due to the time it takes to deliver.
  8. I'll pick one up.
  9. Wild delivery to the LLO was successful. Really nice doing business with you and looking forward to read my copy. Thanks for the quick and uncomplicated delivery :)
    rock00888 likes this.
  10. hey i ordered one LONG ago and i still want one :p

i'm on smp5 at 10767
  11. Darn, I didn't see this thread until just now. Any copies left?
  12. I can still get you one super. I just need a payment of 27r and your smp and res number.
  13. Oh and I also need a chest I can access near your spawn on your res.
  14. Much appreciated. It's smp2, res # 3742.
    Edit: I've paid and set up the chest.