Empire Spleef!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olaf_C, Jun 20, 2013.

?

Do you like spleef?

Poll closed Jan 20, 2014.
Spleef is awesome 8 vote(s) 72.7%
Spleef is dumb 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Spleef is okay 3 vote(s) 27.3%
I don't know what spleef is 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi there,

If you don't know me I am a diamond supporter on SMP1. I am making a huge project right now and i think you may like it. I just bought the supplies for a giant 60x60 spleef arena which will be built at 2124 and then the bleachers, concessions and the office building will be right next to that res at 2326. I just spent 18k on a DC of snow blocks (as you can see I am really and stupidly determined to get this thing up and running. I have the snow but I still need rupee, plank and hopper donations. If you are interested in becoming a partner, donating, sponsoring on donating to Empire Spleef talk to me.
    AlexChance likes this.
  2. Update: I am just about to acquire the DC of snow blocks for the spleef! I will start building later today!
  3. Update: Thank's to LouisKenx for a whooping 9000r donation! We are experiencing minor delays since some of my stuff was stollen but i am now good. work will resume as normal and details will come. If you want to become a sponsor, advertise at the stands or donate, send me a message. For constant updates follow me.
  4. i donated 150r