Empire MineCast Summer "Vacation"

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JabrZer0, May 18, 2012.

1. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I've been asked this a number of times recently: The MineCast is NOT going to release another episode in the next few days or weeks. Here's why:

Aaron and I (Yukon1200 and JabrZer0) are both on summer vacation from school. Because of this, we don't have access to our editing software, and so we have no way of putting together videos :p

That said, we are grateful for the support we've received so far, and we're looking forward to starting up again in September! (we're working on some big projects in the meantime... get excited for the first few episodes when we come back!)
  2. I expect things.
    JabrZer0 and SillyWhiteMage like this.
  3. You sound like me and Smooch, except instead of being on vacation, I have to study for exams and finish off essays/reports. -_-
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  4. and i.... am busy :3
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  5. Sure sure. Busy on reddit.
  6. Yea, we had the same problem. We were hoping to get one out while doing all that though :p didn't happen unfortunately
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. I love your vids i understand the wait as well. this has been buging me but which server is your little island of doom on?
  8. Bump much?? :p
    IamSaj likes this.
  9. What software do you use? Also nows the perfect time to ask. You said you didn't have access software hehe i do.
  10. Congratulations. You just bumped a thread from May. Also, they PROBABLY are back now....
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  11. about 3 weeks guys! and we use the built-in screen record function on Quicktime Player for Mac, and Final Cut Pro to edit.
    IamSaj and hayleycolgan like this.
  12. oh, and survival island was on smp5 (we mention it briefly at the beginning of the video)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  13. That's EXACTLY what I use.... :O
    JabrZer0 likes this.