EMC Website Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by neonkillah, Dec 23, 2013.

1. This is pretty basic. I can't actually see any arguments to it except for it not being possible, which is unlikely. I think that it would be a nice feature to add to the EMC site where if someone scrolls down, the main tabs go down with it. Here's a pretty great representation of what I mean.

Pretty nice, isn't it? It allows better travel throughout the site. Maybe we could even keep the inbox and alert bars up there. Yay convenience!
  2. Yeah that would be great. I'm constantly scrolling up to go back to forums or something
  3. If it can be toggled individually by the player, I'm all up for it.
    cddm95ace and Jake_bagby like this.
  4. Let's say it can be toggled! :D
    homer71171 likes this.
  5. Bump. Can we actually consider this? I know how minor it is, but it seems like it would improve the UI.
  6. If this gets made. I will hug Aikar till dragon tombs comes out
  7. Don't quote me on this, but I doubt it's possible to mess with Xenforo's code for something like this to work.
  8. its possible, just i dont know enough css to do this... so if someone can figure this out with pure css changes and not JS, then send me it and i can try :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. I do like this idea, however, being able to toggle it will be important. I could see this feature getting annoying and/or clashing with other things on the page on mobile phone browsers. (This may be disabled on phones, not sure but just pointing out this may be a problem) :)
  10. It can be done with pure CSS, I just can't quite remember what it is...
  11. I remember reading an article on this... I'll try and find it when I get home :)