[EMC Voltz War] Team 3 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kalzahar, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Bump for Team 3!
  2. Don't forget to include why I should add you to my team.
    All of you have now been accepted. :) (TheMiniKins and M16, like I said in my last post, I have now decided to accept your applications since there are more slots available.)
  3. oops sorry. You should have me on your team for many reasons. First, I am good at pvp. Second, I am resourceful. I am also ready to give orders if I have to. I also can follow orders! I am a team player who loves to have fun but is serious when i need to be. I can also think of creative ways to kill the enemy! thank you!
  4. Sorry for the delay, but you're accepted. :)
  5. Thanks!
    Kadboy likes this.
  6. Username: Rkerlick2201
    EMC age: 348 days
    Minecraft/Voltz Experience: I am experienced in the majority of the mods (ICBM, Modular Power Suits, Blastcraft, etc.), I also am a very progressive, and precise builder. I am currently learning the atomic science mod.
    Why you should add me: I overall am great at various war tactics and the Voltz modpack, and personally know some of the players on this team, and can mend my tactics to fit or improve their ideas/tactics.
    Bans/kicks: none, i have not been banned ever on EMC.
    Kadboy likes this.
  7. Also, I've always wanted to do something like this on a server, and was thinking about doing it on mine until I found this. I am dying to join this team.
  8. Accepted :)
  9. Nooooooooooo! I missed my chance cuddles...wish I had seen this earlier
  10. bump to get my team's attention for once
  11. we already have enough members on our team though xD
  12. well no one talking in the conversation
  13. we don't really need to talk on this thread anymore though, we already have a conversation going on in a private chat
  14. I'm not sure what exactly you want us to talk about, other than me turning the server on.
  15. After having been informed that TheMiniKins might be out of town for the event, we need one more member to serve as a replacement for if he isn't available. Keep applying! :)
  16. Dan told me to apply, I'm sorry I missed out on the first round of this.

Username: cddm95ace
    EMC Age: 378 days
    Minecraft and/or Voltz Experience/Amount of time you've been playing: I have been playing Minecraft since early beta, so I am quite a proficient Minecraft player. As for Voltz, I have some Tekkit experience but have never played Voltz. I will definitely be training though. :)
    Why I should pick you to be on my team (Try to make this at least two sentences): I think I could make a great addition to the team. I am a pretty good MC PvP player, and pretty good a building. Plus, I think this would be really fun and would love to hang out with you guys :)
    Any bans and kicks on EMC, not including irrelevant things such as kicks for block glitching: Nope
    dandandondo likes this.
  17. Accepted! :)
    dandandondo and cddm95ace like this.