[EMC Story] A Witch

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by EnderMagic1, Jan 3, 2017.

?

lol

O-o 2 vote(s) 22.2%
=-) 7 vote(s) 77.8%
  1. Book Flap Introduction: A normal school day in Minecraftia High, where Krysyy and Aikar attend classes, is very unusual today. From room to room, both Krysyy and Aikar start failing all of their classes and blow up the chemistry lab. What could possibly go wrong next? After the unusually, new student enters the room, something is definitely wrong. Join Krysyy and Aikar into this adventure to figure out the mystery.

Starring charcters from EMC:
    Krysyy as Krysyy or Kris
    Aikar as aikar
    FDNY21 as Fendy
    Candlewax as Candlex
    Jadzz as Jadzz
    Slvr as Silvr
    Eviltoade as EToade

NOTE: Besides Krysyy, Aikar, and certain members of the staff team, others were chosen ONLY by their skins. I tried to get a big variety here - different people, species, etc. I looked at a lot of skins, but most of them were basic or didn't fit the theme I was going for. (I wish Aikar had a better skin though.. :rolleyes:) Personalities in this story have no correlation to personalities on emc. If Jadzz is portrayed as selfish and mean, don't take that as an emc thing :p

Thanks to Shadow_dCord, I'm starting up a new series, based on EMC minecraft. I hope you all like my first 'book cover' lol This will be added as an option for EnderGraphics too.

A Story: The Witch
    Chapter 1.1 | Chapter 1.2 | Chapter 1.3
    Raaynn, Tuqueque, _Devil__ and 2 others like this.
  2. I feel like Krysyy is staring into my soul... None the less, this should be good! Hopefully.
    LordessSpartan_ and EnderSkele like this.
  3. Woah...I saw the cover and was like is that me or has some one else got my skin haha :p

Why me? ;)
  4. Sorry to disappoint you, but I chose your skin. :p Nothing else. Plus, it describes the character I'm looking for.
    LordessSpartan_ and Jadzz like this.
  5. No tigers? I am disappoint, sir. :p

6. You were lucky my skin is still that at the moment haha but I'm just surprised you took my skin though. ( it's not my skin that I made but shh )

Have fun with this book! I would love to see what the character turns out to be like!
  7. You know what? I have tons of variety in this. Albino Enderman, rainbow creepers in a suit, toades in a suit, a horse, dragon lady.. lol I didn't want to disappoint the grand Kephras :p
    LordessSpartan_ and Kephras like this.
  8. I'm kidding and you know it. ;) Looks just fine, although I agree Aikar's attire is a bit bland. Max needs to take him shopping or something...
  9. This is awesome but in my opinion I would have been the archer XD
  10. 8:20 AM. Minecraftia High

“Swords aren’t allowed at school..” I said, waiting outside of the school doors. My best friend, Jadzz, looked crazy today. She dyed her hair purple, with a ponytail at the side of her head. Her binders were so disorganized, with an awkward stare. Even her shoes were muddy, with mis-matching socks, as if she ran out of the house in a hurry. Her bulky pink headphones were in my face, with booming rock music coming from her ears.
    “Jadzz, we need to talk.” I said, brushing my hair out of my face. She looked disgusted.
    “What. Did you forget? We have final history presentations today with Mr. Brook. I’m presenting the middle ages, which is why I have a sword and your makeup is all smeared.” said Jadzz.
    Trying not to hide from the insult, I said, “Why do I care? I’m failing history right now.”
    “Then, what are you presenting? I’m with Candlex; she’s the best partner, unlike you.”
    I stepped back in shock. Jadzz never talked to me like this.
    “I- am with Aikar. He’s a math wizard. We will be presenting- um… the Renaissance.”
    Jadzz snorted to the side, looking for her partner. “You know the Renaissance isn’t a historical period.”I tried not to make eye contact.
    “Well, I can make up information, like I always do.” The bell rang, starting another school day. Jadzz started running up the stairs, yelling back, “Krysyy, good luck failing history!” So much for a good day. I looked at my watch, almost yelping. I was five minutes late! I ran as fast as I could, tripping over notebooks and supplies, almost running into the calculus AB door. I made it, but I forgot to visit my locker. I didn’t have much time to breathe because Mrs. Hetler stomped the floor as soon as I entered. My classmates turned around, as Mrs. Hetler screamed. “Kris!” I turned around, almost knocking over the sinusoid model behind me.
    “What did I say about being late to class?” said Mrs. Hetler, handing out mid-term grades.
    “Uh- nothing?” I said, hoping she didn’t hear me. She gave me those hawk like eyes and said,
    “Get to your seat. I’m deducting five percent of your grade from that rude response.” The whole class started smirking, even Jadzz. Aikar was the only one, who felt pity for me, from across the room. I reposed my head against the desk, feeling all of the emotion from the morning. As I flipped over the report, I saw one letter of doom: F. I wondered, how did I get such a low grade? I don’t know, but I didn’t care about derivatives or integrals. I slumped in my chair, looking at the ceiling, wondering if anything else could go wrong.

Back to Chapter Directory | Next: Chapter 1.2 |
  11. N0ice
    EnderSkele likes this.
  12. I can't stop laughing

And who said I wasn't mean or selfish? :rolleyes:
    ( Im just kidding )

I feel so sorry for everyone in this book, I look like a villain.

Also, you can just call me Jadz if you want :p
    EnderSkele and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  13. This is really great :D
    EnderSkele likes this.
  14. That's going to change soon. :p
    Jadzz likes this.
  15. “What? How?” I was screaming in Aikar’s face after calculus class.
    Kris- I’m- uh” said Aikar.
    “Don’t call me Kris. The name’s Krysyy.” Aikar’s face widened, expressing slight surprise. I released all of my emotion, yelling, “I hate Mrs. Hetler! How could she do this to you?” Aikar shook his head, looking at the ground.
    “Kris-” He paused. “Krysyy, I don’t know. I get like 100 percent on all of my tests. It’s like so strange.” said Aikar.
    Out of the corner of my eye, Jadzz started skipping toward us. I quickly turned toward the wall. I did not want to see her again after this morning. “Hey Krysyy and Aikar.” Jadzz smiled, offering a piece of gum. This was weird. Why was she being nice all of a sudden? Is this a trick? I needed more time to figure out. “No thanks, Jadzz.” I said. Jadzz smiled again, quietly speaking, “What were you two talking about? Why was Krysyy screaming?” Aikar nervously nodded, looking at his fingers and scratching them. “I- got an F. Like- I was totally surprised” said Aikar. Jadzz stepped back in shock. “What? You’re the math genius. Candlex and I got an F too. We failed our last tests, so that made sense. But, there’s no way-”
    I interrupted, bursting in front of her. “I know Jadzz. I got one too. Something is strange today.” My watch beeped. One minute until class. “Guys, we have to go to Mythology.” I said. Aikar’s eyes looked up, scanning the area. “I- have to get my computer.” He started walking slowly from us, but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. “Not now, Aikar. We have to go NOW.” Jadzz and I held hands as we ran down the hallway. Aikar was huffing and puffing behind us, dropping all of his papers. Luckily we all made it in time, for my favorite class of the day. Today we were learning about special mythical items in our world. I started taking notes, reading some of the agenda. “Shiny Arrow, Meteor Bow, Cupid Arrows, Labor Bench, Haunted Candy.” I was so excited, almost jumping out of my seat. The next topic would be mythical hostiles including Momentus and Marlix. Oh, I couldn’t wait for tomorrow! Taking notes rapidly, I started drawing pictures of these ancient artifacts. I looked to my left. Aikar was snoring of course; he hated Mythology. I looked to my right. Candlex looked as excited as I was. However, Jadzz was sleeping?! This was her favorite class, yet she didn’t even express any emotion. All of our classmates weren’t reacting to this situation, as if all of them fell asleep. Were they - frozen? To make matters worse, our teacher started speaking in a foreign language! “Et Usi Friw Detum! Et Usi Friw Detum! Coir weo mei!” Candlex and I stared at each other. Everything was creepy, until Aikar tipped over his chair, falling onto the ground. Our classmates started laughing, echoing into my ears. It felt like I could hear every single voice in the room. I couldn’t stand it, as I closed my eyes, dropping onto the floor.

Back to Chapter Directory | Next: Chapter 1.3
  16. “Krysyy?” I slowly opened my eyes, blinking occasionaly and rubbing my sight. “What- happened?” Directly in front of me, Jadzz and Candlex were talking next to a locker. Aikar, concerned about my health, was touching my face, a little too close. “Gah! Aikar - give me some space!” Shuddering in fear, Aikar quickly said, “Sorry- Krysyy, just making sure you’re like alive.” Jadzz and Candlex turned toward us. “Krysyy, you okay? You were sleeping-” said Jadzz. I quickly interrupted. “No, I was not sleeping. Just a little nauseous from the class.” I said, brushing off the dust on my dress and getting on my feet. Jadzz smiled, revealing my most prized notebook, “Here’s your notebook. You’re lucky Candlex saved your stuff before everyone left.” I nodded toward Candlex. She didn’t respond. Candlex and I experienced the same words, same situation, yet she hasn’t said anything to me. “Candlex, what’s wrong?” I said. “I’m scared about mythology. Teachers don’t speak like that, you know. That voice felt familiar.” I shivered in fear. Candlex had connections to that voice, one that we couldn’t understand. “And-” She paused, glancing down at the ground. Jadzz interrupted the moment of silence, “What happened in mythology? I don’t remember anything about a voice.” My eyes twitched, pulling on my hair. “Jadzz, you were sleeping, remember. Why are you so tired today?” I said. “Krysyy, I was NOT sleeping! Ask Candlewax. I just don’t remember anything. My memory has gone a lil fuzzy.” I smiled, glancing over my shoulder. Candlewax started speaking. “Jadzz, you were sleeping. I’m not lying.” The two of them stared at each other. Jadzz was really angry. “You know, I don’t like my friends when they - are - lying.” she said. Jadzz eyes’ twitched as she almost lunged forward. Luckily, Aikar broke the tension, crashing into the locker behind him. I shook my head. That guy is so clumsy. “Guys- I mean - um Girls, stop all of this. I don’t remember anything either, so maybe Jadzz-” he said. All of us screamed in his face. “You were sleeping, Aikar!” Half embarrassed and half angry, Aikar ran down the hall, plunging into the boy’s bathroom. Jadzz returned to her normal state from this morning. “I’m finished with you two. Well, Candlex, I’m stuck with you for history. But, Krysyy, stop being a little brat. Just because you’re a sub-dragon doesn’t mean you’re so smart.” Candlex gasped. My face turned red, glaring with anger. “Take. That. Back.” I said, trying to glare into her eyes. My face was swelling up from too much tension. I never felt this much anger in my entire life. Jadzz used to be my best friend, what happened to her today? “Krysyy- now is not the time.” Candlex warned, backing away from our stare. I couldn’t restrain my emotions, lunging forward and screaming a war-like call, “ARGHHHHH!” I tried to punch her head, but she dodged, pulling me off balance. Jadzz was a good fighter; she took martial arts for two years, so attacking her now was very stupid. Taking advantage of my confusion, she slammed my head into the ground. Candlex ran away and Aikar was nowhere to be seen. All of the students in the hallway magically disappeared as well. I wonder if - My thoughts were cut off by a humongous yell across the hallway. “GIRLS!” We both looked up, bruises everywhere. “GET TO MY OFFICE- NOW!” said Principal Roler.

Back to Chapter Directory
    Raaynn and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  17. you're the villain again :p
  18. Bump - story delayed for now