EMC Semi-final Election Debate 2019

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, After reading all posts between now and the last time i posted again here's what im thinking

first, the Repair voucher, it seems we all think its a decent idea but haven't agreed on how it should be distributed,
    The participation leaderboard is nice it theory but has too many issues, Excluding players with Busy schedules as well as the difficulty in tracking actual participation reliably

the purchasing idea for double its Shopworld value would be difficult due to the fact that most promos have different shopworld prices, not to mention the fact that a fair number of them aren't ever available in shopworld

i think the best way to do this is to have a Few ways to get them, Some Being Voting, Event prizes for anything from build battle to mob arena to Miner mania, (the last one being the given out at the host of the events choice weather is be random, or to someone they feel deserves it)

sure this voucher isnt a prefect solution, people will still not use promo items because they don't want to have to repair them, but its a start

next id like to mention PvP events on EMC,

i know in the past EMC has had issues with PvP events becoming Toxic and causing alot of resentment,
    and as someone who has played other games with PvP its a common issue with PvP

The best way to avoid this that i can see is Keeping the Competitive nature of the events at a Minimum,
    while still leaving it open to enough competition to keep it fun and interesting to players while not alienating some to the point of Quitting

Thanks for Reading :)
  2. DEBATE IS NOW CLOSED AND THE POLLS ARE OPEN!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.