EMC School

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mystul, Jan 6, 2012.

1. The Big Dig - is renamed....

SMP1 - Lot 103 - right next to spawn is the home for the

EMC School (not currently endorsed by Justin)

Why a school.... because ... well most people ask the same questions all the time... and I teach IRL so...

Consider it an extended tutorial + more...

The more will be simple and some complex concepts like generators, farms, etc etc... Will I build all this, no! I will be asking for help with these creations - both in materials and actual building it...

Permissions are currently set on the lot to allow EVERYONE to DIG -- why - MORE SPACE...

Space is needed for all the projects that will be on display and DOWN is better then up. IMO...

So, once all the dirt is gone.. we can begin with the School. This is a community effort - so anytime you need some dirt, feel like breaking a shovel, or just feel like helping - DIG.

Once we get close to projects time, I will be asking for input on the projects themselves.

Mystul
  2. I actually like this idea, since I joined a month after EMC started all I heard was questions from new players. Even with all of Justins valiant efforts, along with Jeremy and the mods, people just keep asking questions. I will fully support this, but with me recreating my res for the dozenth time, I will not be able to help for a few days.

EDIT: I say this while going to two different schools right now, it's like I am asking for more work lol. (Which I am not)
  3. I cant wait to see the final product, this sounds great. :)
    I remember a few weeks ago i stumbled across a residence which had a terrific tower, and was signed everywhere with various water facts. I dont remember however which server this was on , but if the owner reads this, or if someone who knows where i am talking about can pass on the message, i really enjoyed my self-guided tour of your place and learn't some great new facts too, very nice job. :D