EMC ROCKS

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Porphyrian, Jul 11, 2013.

1. THIS IS SO HYPOCRITICAL.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. LOL :)

--- posts merged - double posting is spamming too ---
    thx i didnt know
  3. Princebee i know you dont like it but... and i know that it is considered spam dut i dont want chat war...
  4. Glad you are enjoying teh empire! :D
  5. BilboBaggins23 and o0_Jetfire_0o like this.
  6. I just noticed he was banned. Hehe... That made my welcome kinda unvalid.
  7. She doesn't need to. Anyway, keep it to PMs please.
    o0_Jetfire_0o and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  8. she only made it a temporary ban because he read the guide it was only an honest mistake that he griefed. All he did was take a bed because a guy asked him to come and get in a bed at his head farm but he thought that you couldn't set spawn unless you had your own bed, so everyone stop acting like he blew up the spawn or something. It says in the empire guide "Do not break other people’s creations (aka griefing). If you are caught doing so mindlessly or maliciously you will be permanently banned." his offence was minor there for he has right to a very short ban.
    "In most cases, if you break one of the below commandments, a moderator will first warn you verbally. You may consider an initial warning a simple friendly reminder of the rules (with no hard feelings; we all need reminders once in a while). If you persist you may be kicked as an additional warning, or you may be temporarily or permanently banned, at the discretion of the moderator."
  9. these are direct quotes from empire guide
  10. Most cases. Griefing is not tolerated ever. I advise you keep all appeal related things to a PM. You are not helping yourself.
    o0_Jetfire_0o and matthew12hydro like this.
  11. Emc is awesome because of the amazing staff and how educated/mature they are (Example Jackbiggin above)
    Although careful, one of our staff is sassy
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  12. Da Sasseh Smoocheh.jpg
    southpark347 likes this.
  13. k maby