EMC Parody "Diamond Supporter"

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by trent948, Jun 22, 2013.

?

Do you like my Song "Diamond Supporter"?

Like 38 vote(s) 79.2%
Dislike 10 vote(s) 20.8%
  1. I think you just made a parody of a parody of a parody.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. nope, its original, I made it like a year ago as my signature, but changed my signature and now its a trend.
  3. :) B U M P ! ! ! :)
  4. Not a BUMP (yes it is)
  5. Dreamreaver23 uploaded a parody into an album a while back... its A LOT like this.
  6. First of all, I have no idea who that is, Second of all, this song is probly around 450-500 days old (close to 2 years), Third of all put a link to it so I can watch it, and I also have a question, is it a parody his of Billionaire?
  7. BUMP AGAIN :(
  8. Make an update to the song, changed JustinGuy to Aikar
  9. This was made over a year before yours and the first 3 lines sound so much the same :p Not sure if this influenced your song...? Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX_ZAMjp750
    !
    !! Warning, this video has scenes of killing and should only be pressed if you are okay with these types of scenes !!!
    trent948 likes this.
  10. nope, that did not inspire it, I made this by my self from looking at the lyrics of billionaire, and another thing is I don't watch halo related things, im with PS3, so ive never heard/seen that song lol
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. PS3...You have chosen the dark side, son :):) But yes I like the song :D
    trent948 likes this.
  12. if that is the dark side then I LOVE THE DARK SIDE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! :cool: the dark side is the cool side :cool:
    FDNY21 likes this.