EMC Movie #2 (Job Applications)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by earthquake02, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Hey guys I've decided to start fresh on the movie.
    This thread is job applications, and me or kevdudeman excepting the applications.

How To Apply
    Username:
    Why do you want to be in the movie:
    What do you want to do in the movie (Filming, Actor, Builder, etc.):

Thanks Again
    -earthquake02

Hey guys you might've noticed that I removed kevdudemans name.
    The reason for that is he quit the movie all together so I need another co-writer.
    Plz pm me a short story about anything to apply for writing with me. Thanks!
    kevdudeman likes this.
  2. What about the first movie, and all its cast?
  3. Post in Q&A thread plz
  4. Username: Zoebearfun105
    Why do you want to be in the movie: Because Im awesome.
    What do you want to do in the movie (Filming, Actor, Builder, etc.): Builder

If I dont reply to this thread just pm me :)
  5. How To Apply
    Username: SunnyDayz100
    Why do you want to be in the movie: 'Cause I'm bored and I want to be part of something that'll be awesome! ≧‿‿≦
    What do you want to do in the movie (Filming, Actor, Builder, etc.): Acting! But of course I can help with building too!
  6. Your in Zoe
  7. Your in too SunnyDayz
  8. Just pm me what you would like me to build :)
  9. Username:Qwertyzzz18
    Why do you want to be in the movie:I think it is an awesome project, and want to help out!
    What do you want to do in the movie (Filming, Actor, Builder, etc.):Builder
  10. I accept your application qwertyzzz18
  11. PUT IN Q&A AND FORUMMMM!!!!!!
  12. Cool! Just send out a pm if ya need help with the build. :3
  13. Username: nfell2009
    Why do you want to be in the movie: Because i didnt get in the first one seemed to not get a reply and then I want to try this one ;)
    What do you want to do in the movie (Filming, Actor, Builder, etc.): 2 spar res' for your use. Acting (I do drama IRL) Building wanna do that too sounds like fun :D
  14. Could you please give a bit better reason? Applying in the past isn't a very good one...
    yankees518 and nfell2009 like this.
  15. Username: yankees518
    Why do you want to be in the movie: Because, this honestly seems awesome, and a very enjoyable thing to do.
    What do you want to do in the movie (Filming, Actor, Builder, etc.): Actor, or Builder, whichever is easier for you :)
  16. My Updated One ;)

Username: nfell2009
    Why do you want to be in the movie: This seems to be a big thing in EMC and I want to help it be the best ever! I love this idea and want to join it! (Also wanna be a main role ;))
    What do you want to do in the movie (Filming, Actor, Builder, etc.): 2 spar res' for your use. Acting (I do drama IRL) Building wanna do that too sounds like fun :D Also script writing
  17. Username: Inuyasha1204
    Why do you want to be in the movie: To have fun and make new friends!
    What do you want to do in the movie: Builder or a intern ( as in a opersin who runs arrens for the actors or director )!
  18. username:1998golfer
    Why do you want to be in the movie: I was to record (i just upgraded to 24gb of 1600MHz RAM) and i could host a server for alternate filming if necessary (if its on emc i cant do it)
    What do you want to do in the movie (Filming, Actor, Builder, etc.): Filmer
  19. Username:Xxandster700xX
    Why do you want to be in the movie:I want to be in some sort of mc film
    What do you want to do in the movie:Be a actor